Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Start Blogging for Business ?

I read some internet guru's blogs regularly, they have different niches but mostly are internet marketing niche. One thing in common is they promote their own product or an affiliate product in their blog every now and then, that's among other ways how they make money out of their blogs.

Oh ya, your blogs look good. Maybe you can reduce number of articles per page to 5 or so hence readers don't have to scroll page too many times, just try to get align with sidebar.

Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    I'm thinking to strat some blogs for business. Will this help me to earn money ? If yes , "how" ? I don't want to sell links, blog posts . I'm looking for something special.

Stuart your Blogs are looking great.

Nice blogs. Your wp blog is pretty . I think you will do really well with it if you add a whole bunch of tips/tutorials. I know I am constantly looking for "answers" to things relating to WP and rarely find those answers on wp org.

Good luck!
    Start Your Online Advertising Campaign With Chitika Today!

Publish a Chitika Widget on your Site and Earn $$ - Low TEN dollar threshold. Set it and forget it!

Adsense ..its your best choice

I have visited both of your blogs loolks good and intresting to know . Keep rocking .

If you want to read on specific topic related to WP. You may comment on blogs. We will try to write on that topic

Quote Originally Posted by vanderkitty jones View Post
    Nice blogs. Your wp blog is pretty . I think you will do really well with it if you add a whole bunch of tips/tutorials. I know I am constantly looking for "answers" to things relating to WP and rarely find those answers on wp org.

Good luck!

8. You should start blogging right now, it helps in attracting users which converts to clients and more importantly it creates value for you and for others.

Like told above, yeah you should start
    Great blogs btw!

Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12