Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Major NetBuilders Upgrade

1. Fixed that bug, NB is now showing who's online. About the thread bump feature.. we don't recall having that, can you elaborate? You can bump threads by replying, but replying just to bump is actually not a desirable behavior.

EDIT: And yeah, Will changed to horizontal postbit. I think this works better too. Postbit is a little high in some places, but the space saving on posts seems to more than make up for it.

The postbit is better indeed. One thing though, we see all those NetBucks, savings stuff etc which isn't interesting at all IMO. Also the 'given thanks' isn't that important. What is more important is the feedback score, so some things might be removed to give more importance to the feedback?
    |Nico Lawsons

3. Smile

I removed savings and thanks from postbit, which makes it a little slimmer, at least bringing it in line with the avatar.
    Last edited by memenode; 10 March, 2011 at 15:06 PM.

One plugin for Bump feature is available, sharing the link;

VSa - (De)Bump Threads - vBulletin.org Forum

G!

Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    I miss thread bump feature here.

All that white area above the forums looks terrible.
    Also, "Thanks" should stay in the postbit, or else it's useless to have that plug-in installed.
    On the other hand, I don't see any use for that "Blog entries" there.

also make the feedback available again, we need to see user feedback/rating in easy way

thanks

---------- Post added at 23:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 PM ----------

btw favicon disappear too ...

I have to say, this new theme is beautiful Although a little padding on "No New Notifications" under the Notifications drop down menu would be good.
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

A few more things:

• You can hardly see the words 'quick reply' in the quick reply box
    • Can you make sure it isn't allowed to have empty enters in signatures? It eats a lot of space
    • The thanks thing, under the replies should get smaller, if possible
    • Am I wrong or are the given thanks etc back?
    • Is it possible to remove the icons for reply subjects when reading a post? Now there's mostly just an image with nothing next to it..

Other than that it's pretty cewl
    |Nico Lawsons

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    You can hardly see the words 'quick reply' in the quick reply box
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Can you make sure it isn't allowed to have empty enters in signatures? It eats a lot of space
    I didn't find any way to do that. There's a plugin to limit the height of the signature though (by pixel height instead of by lines, it's the only one available for vB4 at this time), and there's also a plugin that displays signature rules above signature, but that would have to be enforced.. I reduced the top margin by 1em FWIW.

The thanks thing, under the replies should get smaller, if possible
    I made it a bit smaller by reducing padding.

Am I wrong or are the given thanks etc back?
    Yeah, there's obviously disagreement about that here so I kept it for now in case someone might complain of missing functionality.

Is it possible to remove the icons for reply subjects when reading a post? Now there's mostly just an image with nothing next to it..
    I set it to not display an icon unless it's selected in the advanced posting form.

I also aligned the postbit username, rank etc. to the left which I think looks better.

---------- Post added at 17:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    All that white area above the forums looks terrible.
    Also, "Thanks" should stay in the postbit, or else it's useless to have that plug-in installed.
    On the other hand, I don't see any use for that "Blog entries" there.
    I tried to reduce some space above forums, but getting rid of or significantly reducing reducing the height of that round thing at the top is gonna need a bit of a redesign.

As for "Thanks" info I returned that for now, but removed Thanks given. "Blog entries" might encourage people to blog, or blog spam... I guess this kind of stuff either has to go on a poll or be decided by the benevolent dictators of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Zash View Post
    I have to say, this new theme is beautiful Although a little padding on "No New Notifications" under the Notifications drop down menu would be good.
    I added 2px of padding there. It makes the frame fatter so I didn't add more.

on a user info on the right site is passing over the edge of forums on Opera.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast