Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: $25 One Click!

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    I manage AdWords accounts for several attorneys who want to bid $100 for each of their top targeted keyword phrases. They would bid $200 if they could.

    Both the medical and legal professions commonly bid the max for several keywords. That is why mesothelioma is usually the highest paying keyword. There is lots of money in both cancer treatments and lawsuits.
    It also means, poor man can't get a good attorney and medical treatment .... how sad issit

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Both the medical and legal professions commonly bid the max for several keywords. That is why mesothelioma is usually the highest paying keyword. There is lots of money in both cancer treatments and lawsuits.
    There were 'claims' (by a member) on another well known forum that high CPC .info domains couldn't rank on G first page (anymore). The statements were quite bold (and blunt) but on the other hand no one else could refute this. I'm real curious whether attorneys and similar are using .info domains successfully.

  3. #33
    I think "never" is way too strong of a word to use in the current environment of multiple, unannounced, algorithm changes...heck the Queen just visited Ireland and only 21 years ago that would "never" happen...

    If Google really wanted to be transparent about things, they would make the algorithm discussions and open source effort...but then they couldn't maximize the bottom line I guess.

    Maybe Microsoft will end up being our "guiding light" at the end of the day....

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    I think "never" is way too strong of a word to use in the current environment of multiple, unannounced, algorithm changes...heck the Queen just visited Ireland and only 21 years ago that would "never" happen...

    If Google really wanted to be transparent about things, they would make the algorithm discussions and open source effort...but then they couldn't maximize the bottom line I guess.

    Maybe Microsoft will end up being our "guiding light" at the end of the day....
    They can't do that, else google product will have less value

  5. #35
    Oh, totally understand why they don't

  6. #36
    25$ in a single click amazing...!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by promotetourism View Post
    25$ in a single click amazing...!!!
    I just got a click for $11.94

  8. #38
    its still amazing to get a $11 per click.

    what was your niche and did you get a frequent clicks at the same rate?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Host View Post
    its still amazing to get a $11 per click.

    what was your niche and did you get a frequent clicks at the same rate?
    Medical. The site gets a few+ per month. I don't really watch it but the $25 click really cut my eye.

  10. #40
    Wow cool. Congratz dude

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How pay per click advertising help you?
    By pritesh in forum PPC
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 7 December, 2012, 09:32 AM
  2. Do you click on NetBuilder Ads?
    By Kovich in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15 September, 2009, 14:09 PM
  3. What is click bank. How can I order something via click bank?
    By moonpeach in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28 August, 2009, 13:06 PM
  4. CLICK bank or EPN which one do you think better
    By ahmedgg in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 August, 2009, 12:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •