Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: EasySubmits - Semi-Automated Directory Submission

Even if it did take 2 mins for a page to load, its well worth using anyways. Good site.

definetly! I like this one better than submitter bot

Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    Even if it did take 2 mins for a page to load, its well worth using anyways. Good site.
    It takes up to 3 days for DNS to update... From time to time I still hit the old server as well... Try Free Directory Submission and Free Directory Submission without www, see if any of them is faster...

Quote Originally Posted by tatrasim View Post
    It takes up to 3 days for DNS to update... From time to time I still hit the old server as well... Try Free Directory Submission and Free Directory Submission without www, see if any of them is faster...
    Strange, it automatically substitutes the URL with the title.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tatrasim View Post
    Strange, it automatically substitutes the URL with the title.
    That's a vBulletin feature.

You can disable it in specific messages by unchecking the Automatically retrieve titles from external links box.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

excellent site. bunch of directories and some are accepting sites very fast.

thanks

Just a quick one, I've noticed on some submissions my description is not long enough but I dont think it needs to be without being bloat or I'm just crap at describing my stuff. Are there pointers as to how to make an informative description... Sorry if its in the wrong thread too but I thought it was better here as its to do with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by YogiBeer View Post
    Just a quick one, I've noticed on some submissions my description is not long enough but I dont think it needs to be without being bloat or I'm just crap at describing my stuff. Are there pointers as to how to make an informative description... Sorry if its in the wrong thread too but I thought it was better here as its to do with this site.
    Start with a general sentence about your site from the perspective of what your site visitor is going to find. Then pick the 3 or 4 most important niches or keywords your site relates to and write a short sentence about each.

If you then do a character count you'll be surprised how quickly you reach their recommended number, and may even struggle to keep your description below.

Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Start with a general sentence about your site from the perspective of what your site visitor is going to find. Then pick the 3 or 4 most important niches or keywords your site relates to and write a short sentence about each.

If you then do a character count you'll be surprised how quickly you reach their recommended number, and may even struggle to keep your description below.
    Thanks for that... Do I write it more like points or an actual imformative description say for example:-

"Football prediction software to help your matchday choice" or "Here you will find a piece of software using a unique algorithm to predict the most likely football score and improve your odds"

My site is not for the above, its just an example but I hope you understand what I'm getting at. Thanks in advance and again sorry if its going way off-topic, please move this to wherever it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by YogiBeer View Post
    "Football prediction software to help your matchday choice" or "Here you will find a piece of software using a unique algorithm to predict the most likely football score and improve your odds"
    A combination of them both;

Football prediction software to help your matchday choice, our software helps you predict the most likely football score and improve your odds of winning....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast