Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the tax covering the costs ?

I think we all deserve a second group of coupons.

2. Strangely, a lot of proxy owners haven't used their coupons or have barely used their coupons.

There are a lot of coupons outstanding. I'm surprised I'm not seeing unused coupons up for sale. There's at least one NetBuilder who I think may have simply forgotten about his.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

I call it strategy, some used them all in the first days. Some probably will wait untill school starts again, i doubt someone forgot about the treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Strangely, a lot of proxy owners haven't used their coupons or have barely used their coupons.

There are a lot of coupons outstanding. I'm surprised I'm not seeing unused coupons up for sale. There's at least one NetBuilder who I think may have simply forgotten about his.
    I've sold 250$ worth coupons, and I have a 500$ left, which only has 420$ on it left so... I've been using them lol

What happens to those unused coupons?
    |Nico Lawsons

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    What happens to those unused coupons?
    They take up space on my hard drive!

In case anyone's interested, I just ran a PayPal report.

Here are the earnings from proxy owners since this project began on 18 March:

Gross: 841.02
    Fee: -131.59
    Net: 709.43

I am pouring these dollars back into development and promotion to make submissions to the list even more valuable for you guys.

We're going to be rolling out a half dozen new features in the next couple of months which I think you guys will really like -- especially because they will bring you more traffic.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

I've been slacking on using up my coupon, but that's also because I've been slacking at making new proxies. Once I get back in to it, soon I hope, you can be sure I'll run through the rest of my coupon

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I've sold 250$ worth coupons, and I have a 500$ left, which only has 420$ on it left so... I've been using them lol
    You are very rich, i can't compete even by half with you.
    Where are those cheap coupons listed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Strangely, a lot of proxy owners haven't used their coupons or have barely used their coupons.

I've only used like 5 out of the 20 dollar coupon you gave me when I joined. I just haven't released too many proxies lately.
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

You should get decent hosting. Its very important in making a good profit!
    Profithost is your hosting provider! Cheap dedicated servers and webhosting from Amsterdam.
    Customer panel at: Profithost Customers Follow us on twitter: Profithost Twitter

10. Quote Originally Posted by Profithost View Post
    You should get decent hosting. Its very important in making a good profit!
    Me? I colo my rack. Our main servers are two HP DL-380 G5's with eight CPU cores and 24G of RAM. For data storage we use a NetApp StorEdge 550. We also have an HP DL-380 G3 just for shell users. For load balancing we use Cisco CSS's. Our external firewall is another HP DL-380 G3 running pf under OpenBSD. Everything is tied together with two 48 port HP ProCurve switches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast