Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Benghazi attack and coverup

Quote Originally Posted by JeanM View Post
    Now I see that you are hoping for impeachment, I see why the political drama is still raging after the election.

The political drama rages on because Americans watched Obama's surrogates lie to them for two weeks straight. Had Obama simply forwarded the fact it was a terrorist attack when he became aware it was a terrorist attack, there would be no political drama. I also seriously doubt it would have impacted his reelection chances in any serious way. He brought this on himself.

The idea of hoping for impeachment is also demogogic. I'd settle for hoping the president doesn't lie to us, though I think that may be asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post

Don't need Google research to state the sky is blue or that water is wet. We live in an age of ever recording video surveillance cameras, both public and private. By definition, everything you send across the internet wire is monitored. In this day and age, anonymity and privacy are illusions, and Americans are becoming increasingly accepting of that fact.

The core competency of my largest client right now is passive monitoring and tracking of the movement of people based on the mobile devices they carry, with accuracy down to a meter resolution. There is no opting out. If you carry a mobile device, or wear a mobile headset, or drive in a vehicle with wireless connectivity, we see you, record date, time, and movements. The data is then anonymised, scrubbed, and sold for marketing analytics purposes, but the possible applications are endless.

Quote Originally Posted by o'nation
    The core competency of my largest client right now is passive monitoring and tracking of the movement of people based on the mobile devices they carry, with accuracy down to a meter resolution. There is no opting out. If you carry a mobile device, or wear a mobile headset, or drive in a vehicle with wireless connectivity, we see you, record date, time, and movements. The data is then anonymised, scrubbed, and sold for marketing analytics purposes, but the possible applications are endless.

Thanks for sharing that warm fuzzy thought.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

Big Brother is watching you!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Not only is he watching you, but he's collecting data, and able to label you a terrorist, THEN detain you without trial. Fusion center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    What these Fusion Centers do, is "gather information". What does that mean to you? Well, it means if you text your cousin Sally, and you mention the word "terrorist", then your information is tagged and sent in. If your name shows up more times than they deem appropriate, then they start paying a little more attention to you. If they deem you a terrorist, then of course they can detain you under all of the new rules they have in place. The NDAA guarantees you won't have a trial. And if you think this won't happen to Americans, just do a little research, it was happening BEFORE he signed it. Americans already detained under NDAA? — RT

Soooo, feeling safe yet?

Good information, Cryen.

This all falls in line with my expectations for the Progressive Communist takeover that I see happening in the USA.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

There are ten steps to martial law: Ten Quick Steps to Destroy America

How many are already in place?

Now...talk to me about abortion, Planned Parenthood, and Big Bird. All smoke and mirrors to keep you from noticing what's really going on.

What's even scarier...this didn't just happen under the current President. He's just the one that is moving a little faster on it. AND you know Romney was aware of all of this...why wasn't the NDAA brought up? Obama's firing of the CEO of GM was more than just a violation of the constitution...it set a precedent. Everything he's done thus far is just opening doorways.

NDAA wasnt discussed because the GOP voted for it too.And yes, it violates the constitution, bigtime.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

Here is the clip where Barry Obama admits he sent Susan Rice to lie to the American Public

“As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her,”

“She made an appearance at the request of the White House.”

“…for them to go after the U.N. Ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi… is outrageous.”

U.N. ambassador Susan Rice Bullshits the American Public on Benghazi

ABC’s “This Week”:

JAKE TAPPER: So, first of all, what is the latest you can tell us on who these attackers were at the embassy or at the consulate in Benghazi? We’re hearing that the Libyans have arrested people. They’re saying that some people involved were from outside the country, that there might have even been Al Qaida ties. What’s the latest information?

MS. RICE: Well, Jake, first of all, it’s important to know that there’s an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.

But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    “…for them to go after the U.N. Ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi… is outrageous.”
    Then why did Obummer send her out there to preach White House misinformation and propaganda?

I know he is prepping her for the Secretary of State position, but Susan Rice is known for having a very abrasive personality. I don't think she would be approved, even without the Benghazi lies.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast