Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The War on Women and Minorities

Mitt Romney Says Obama's "Gifts" To Minorities caused Obama to win. The same holds true with student loans, gay marriage, and 80% of Green Energy Loans were to Obama campaign donors – 19 Companies went bankrupt.

Evergreen Solar
    SpectraWatt
    Solyndra (received $535 million)
    Beacon Power (received $43 million)
    AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy
    Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million)
    SunPower (received $1.5 billion)
    First Solar (received $1.46 billion)
    Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million)
    Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million)
    Amonix (received 5.9 million)
    The National Renewable Energy Lab
    Fisker Automotive
    Abound Solar (received $400 million)
    Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM)
    Solar Trust of America
    A123 Systems (received $279 million)
    Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million)
    Johnson Controls (received $299 million)
    Schneider Electric (received $86 million)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...nt-bust-video/

ObamaSantaElection2012.jpg

Black voters look to leverage their loyalty

That encouraged those leaders to try to leverage more attention from both Obama and Congress. Although they waver over how much to demand from the president — particularly in light of defeated GOP challenger Mitt Romney's assertion that Obama gave "gifts" to minorities in exchange for their votes — they are delivering postelection wish lists to the president anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/black-voters-l...-election.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    I knew about Bill since he "didn't inhale". But still: That was his personal life. Obama never had a political leg to stand on.
    The bad thing was that Monica Lewinsky was an intern and Billy Clinton messing around inside the oval office.

On the other hand, Paula Broadwell wasn't a CIA employee and General David Petraeus had to fall on the sword.
    Last edited by bogart; 24 November, 2012 at 17:01 PM.

Everything that Obama has done fits the model for the Chicago Gang perfectly. This is what Democrats have done in Chicago for well over 100 years.

It is interesting how often the Democrats throw the word, "racist" at Republicans, but when 93% of black American vote for Obama, that is somehow not racist.

GM is a study in corruption that is in its own class. Taxpayers bought $38 billion in GM stock at $53 per share. The problem is that GM stock is currently selling for only around $25 per share. When you hear about how well GM is doing, remember that it is not hard to look good when Obama Claus gives you $38 billion that you do not have to pay back. Also, back in May when GM was bragging about their sales figures, they failed to mention that 78% of their vehicles were sold to the US government. I doubt if taxpayers will ever recover the $38 billion that was pissed away to save union jobs.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Racism? Black leaders in Chicago are trying to unify the black vote around a single candidate to prevent Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.’s congressional seat from going to a white woman, Debbie Halvorson.

According to Politico, losing the seat to a white women, no matter how qualified, would "be a blow to the black establishment."

Former Rep. Debbie Halvorson, Politico notes, is no newcomer. She "served two years in the House and spent 15 years in local and state office," but lost her primary bid against Jackson earlier this year. According to Politico, she won majorities in two of the district's three counties, described by Isenstadt as suburban and mostly white.

Black Chicago Leaders Fear White Democrat May Replace Jesse Jackson Jr.

The headline explains why 93% of the black vote went to Obama. Imagine the cries of racism if the headline read, "White Chicago Leaders Fear Black Republican May Replace White Republican".

Jessie Jackson Jr, like his father, is another corrupt politician supported by an extremely racist group in Chicago. No one saw him since last June, yet he easily won re-election. He has been hiding from multiple charges of corruption and is claiming to have a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    The headline explains why 93% of the black vote went to Obama. Imagine the cries of racism if the headline read, "White Chicago Leaders Fear Black Republican May Replace White Republican".

Jessie Jackson Jr, like his father, is another corrupt politician supported by an extremely racist group in Chicago. No one saw him since last June, yet he easily won re-election. He has been hiding from multiple charges of corruption and is claiming to have a mental illness.
    I am not sure I have read this correctly, but let me clarify:

He says he is mentally ill and gets elected into high office?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    I am not sure I have read this correctly, but let me clarify:

He says he is mentally ill and gets elected into high office?
    You have it correct. He has been gone since June and claims that he was being treated for a mental illness. He was also being investigated for several misuses of public and campaign contribution money, including an expensive watch that he allegedly bought for a "lady friend." The press is kindly calling it "bizarre behavior." The press in Chicago will never call it criminal acts when a hardcore Democrat is involved.

He never campaigned and was re-elected with a 63% majority in the Illinois 2nd Congressional District, which has a predominantly black population and includes the south side of Chicago.

That is the Chicago way of doing things. I grew up in Chicago. There is no such thing as an honest politician. No one gets into office without approval from the mob, which is staunchly Democrat. Chicago is also a strong union city (mob controlled) where a large percentage of people are union members. By the time I was 20, I had already been a member of the Teamsters (I worked for UPS in high school) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (Illinois Bell Telephone).

The Chicago political machine has been corrupt for well over 100 years, but their method of dirty politics always seemed to keep people working, so everyone is used to the BS stories and they look the other way. Dey don't see nuttin'. One grandmother worked for the government in Chicago all of her life and was paranoid that she would lose her job if anyone even accused her or anyone in her family of being a Republican. When asked why she was a Democrat, her response was, "Because I need to put food on the table. I could lose my job just for saying something nice about a Republican."

I left Chicago when I was 25. I can give you hundreds of reasons as to why that was a good idea, but this forum is not large enough to hold them all.

Are you starting to see how Obama earned his apprenticeship in politics, and how a completely unqualified guy made it to the presidency? Anyone who thinks that he is making the decisions and pulling the strings is delusional.
    Last edited by TopDogger; 29 November, 2012 at 19:22 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

You have it correct. He has been gone since June and claims that he was being treated for a mental illness. He was also being investigated for several misuses of public and campaign contribution money, including an expensive watch that he allegedly bought for a "lady friend." The press is kindly calling it "bizarre behavior." The press in Chicago will never call it criminal acts when a hardcore Democrat is involved.

He never campaigned and was re-elected with a 63% majority in the Illinois 2nd Congressional District, which has a predominantly black population and includes the south side of Chicago.
    Here's some news on contenders for the Congressional race to replace Jesse Jackson Jr.

1) Democratic Illinois state Sen. Donne Trotter was arrested as he tried to get a loaded .25 caliber handgun through a security checkpoint at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport last Wednesday morning. Trotter’s official biography on the website of the Illinois Department of Public Health describes him as 'an advocate of gun control.'

Airport security bust Illinois state senator's loaded gun | The Daily Caller

2) Former Congressman Mel Reynolds, who resigned in disgrace from the Illinois 2nd Congressional District after being convicted of having sex with an underage campaign worker has entered the race.

Convicted Sex Offender to Enter Race for Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Seat

If you looks at the history for a lot of black Democrat politicians in Chicago, Washington DC and other major cites with large black populations, criminal convictions tend to be resume enhancers. Don;t count those guys out. One of them may win the seat.

That is the Chicago way of doing things. I grew up in Chicago. There is no such thing as an honest politician. No one gets into office without approval from the mob, which is staunchly Democrat. Chicago is also a strong union city (mob controlled) where a large percentage of people are union members.

Are you starting to see how Obama earned his apprenticeship in politics, and how a completely unqualified guy made it to the presidency? Anyone who thinks that he is making the decisions and pulling the strings is delusional.
    OBAMA'S FISCAL CLIFF AND THE CHICAGO WAY

A friend from Chicago, involved in Illinois politics who has known Obama since his early days in the Illinois State Senate, told me that two things that trump everything else in Obama’s mind: redistributing the wealth and empowering labor unions. Look at everything the President does, my friend says, and you will find one or the other lurking in the background.
    Obama's Fiscal Cliff and the Chicago Way

If you looks at the history for a lot of black Democrat politicians in Chicago, Washington DC and other major cites with large black populations, criminal convictions tend to be resume enhancers. Don;t count those guys out. One of them may win the seat.
    Yeah! Better a criminal than a white woman (Rep. Debbie Halvorson)

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Yeah! Better a criminal than a white woman (Rep. Debbie Halvorson)
    That is actually true in their minds. The voting records prove it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast