Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: France slams ‘extremist’ Titan CEO over Goodyear slur

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    There's a good chance the U.K. will pull out of the European Union.
    The Brits have never fully been in the EU. They still have the British pound and did not replace it with the euro. That makes it easier for them to pull out without affecting their day-to-day activities.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

France has much larger problems than the EU or unemployment.

Islam in France: 1,200 Cars Burned, Police attacked over New Year's Eve - Atlas Shrugs

Gee. How come the Liberal news media never reported this? Conservative groups are starting to put up billboards to inform people about the active censorship going on with the useful idiots in the media. Most news outlets will not report anything negative about Obama or Islam, but they report plenty of negatives about republicans and Christianity.

Times Square Billboards: ‘It’s Time the Liberal Media Stop Censoring the News!’

We need a nationwide television blitz complete with dozens of examples.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Well the media did report it.
    They just conveniently left out who the perpetrators were.
    It was just, French go on yearly binge of burning cars.
    End of story.

No, the media avoids mentioning muslims in any news story.
    Like the killing and the taxicab burning and all last week in Las Vegas.
    Ooops....the one they are looking for is a muslim.
    But the media will not tell you that!

That is why abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc, etc are so far to the left that more and more people realize that they are not getting news from them,. but propaganda.

It the left boycotts a business, it is exercising free speech.
    If the right boycotts a business, it is racist or hateful or something.

I know that the riots in the past few years in Paris were created by Muslim youths, but that was never mentioned in the American press. Another part of the problem is that every time the French police catch a couple of the morons and rough them up, the police are prosecuted for brutality.

Like I said, France has a much larger problem than the EU or unemployment. I am wondering how much longer it will be before vigilante groups start solving the problems on their own. Of course, they will be portrayed as hateful racists.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    That is why abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc, etc are so far to the left that more and more people realize that they are not getting news from them,. but propaganda.
    The realization factor is not happening fast enough. My wife's Democrat relatives still think Obummer is one of the most honest and hard-working politicians they have ever seen--and he really wants to help the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post

Islam in France: 1,200 Cars Burned, Police attacked over New Year's Eve - Atlas Shrugs

Gee. How come the Liberal news media never reported this? Conservative groups are starting to put up billboards to inform people about the active censorship going on with the useful idiots in the media. Most news outlets will not report anything negative about Obama or Islam, but they report plenty of negatives about republicans and Christianity.

Times Square Billboards: ‘It’s Time the Liberal Media Stop Censoring the News!’

We need a nationwide television blitz complete with dozens of examples.
    This at least is good news for the French tire industry. Every car needs 5 tires (spare in trunk). So, they will need to buy 6,000 new French tires!

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    That's right Top and it is not unemployment, it is not even a mixing race problem. It is a replacement of the French Christians population by the Muslims and their religion. They are politically active to promote their religion and have no intention to integrate our way of life, but rather imposing their sharia laws.

Here is an interesting article about this:

Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger
    Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger :: Middle East Quarterly

NE, have you ever Googled "Pallywood"?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    That's right Top and it is not unemployment, it is not even a mixing race problem. It is a replacement of the French Christians population by the Muslims and their religion. They are politically active to promote their religion and have no intention to integrate our way of life, but rather imposing their sharia laws.

Here is an interesting article about this:

Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger
    Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger :: Middle East Quarterly
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    NE, have you ever Googled "Pallywood"?
    Not even close to that and frankly it is another subject.

Demographically, it is obvious that the Muslims will replace the French in the future. With all due repect to them, we are in a laic society and in many cases they do not comply with our system, we have to comply with their culture and their religion which is pretty outrageous.

Islam is a religious political and cultural system. Its no more deserving of protection than that of Nazism or Communism with which, by the way, it shares a great deal. Islam is not a race and therefore criticism of it is not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Islam is a religious political and cultural system. Its no more deserving of protection than that of Nazism or Communism with which, by the way, it shares a great deal. Islam is not a race and therefore criticism of it is not racist.
    I think you misunderstood me. I never said that the Muslims or Islam is a race. What I said is that we don't have any problem with mixed race or multi ethnics people.

I don't have any problem with Islam or with the Muslims in general. The problems I am concerned are about how the Muslims interact in France, which is different. For example: A male doctor cannot examine a female Muslin, many French male doctors, or male doctor gynecologists have been assaulted by Muslim husbands. At school, everybody should respect the laic French code where nobody show their religious affiliation, not them. The recreation center pool of cities need to close for the general public to let swiming the female Muslims. These are a few examples.

Recently in Arabie Saoudite, a few Christian Somalians where practicing their faith in a private house, they were arrested and put in jail.

So, things are going only in their way, and it doesn't show compromises.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast