Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA uses Justice memo to accuse Obama admin of wanting to confiscate guns

Here is the State of the Union Address that we should have seen regarding the gun issue.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Some people don't want to hear the truth, because it is not in their agenda. It is all about total power, but why? What is their secret agenda?

Magazine Ban, hum?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    Some people don't want to hear the truth, because it is not in their agenda. It is all about total power, but why? What is their secret agenda?
    Self protection knowing the masses in general will always make the wrong decision and stall true progress?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    Self protection knowing the masses in general will always make the wrong decision and stall true progress?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but all I can tell you is that the gun grabbers will lie if they can achieve their agenda.

Charlton Heston was a great man and he had a great vision!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but all I can tell you is that the gun grabbers will lie if they can achieve their agenda.
    Ah, not will lie....
    They are and have been LYING!

And the sad thing is.....
    Most of those so called republicans are caving like dominoes!

The video below showing how fast one can load up after firing is a basic thing all privates learn.
    Or shooters if you spend time on a range.
    Why if the government bans 30 round mags, won't bother most shooters with a ten round mag.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Ah, not will lie....
    They are and have been LYING!

And the sad thing is.....
    Most of those so called republicans are caving like dominoes!

The video below showing how fast one can load up after firing is a basic thing all privates learn.
    Or shooters if you spend time on a range.
    That's right, The Republicans should be more agressive than the Democrats.

Forget the republicans!
    They are no more than democrats.
    Most of them are RINOs.

Obama: I want to be Emperor of the United States. Senate GOP: OK!

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Forget the republicans!
    They are no more than democrats.
    Most of them are RINOs.

Obama: I want to be Emperor of the United States. Senate GOP: OK!
    I have a bad feeling about this. It seems like they are staging a war against people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast