Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NRA uses Justice memo to accuse Obama admin of wanting to confiscate guns

Sorry, what I meant: If people are so dumb to always fall for the one liners and base their votes on who gives them free shit, it is not wonder that those in charge will continue to BS them.

I cannot really blame them tbh. I blame the masses. If not those in charge doing it, others would rise and do it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but all I can tell you is that the gun grabbers will lie if they can achieve their agenda.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    Sorry, what I meant: If people are so dumb to always fall for the one liners and base their votes on who gives them free shit, it is not wonder that those in charge will continue to BS them.

I cannot really blame them tbh. I blame the masses. If not those in charge doing it, others would rise and do it ...
    I don't blame the people. Most of the time, once you voted for these guys, they do always something different than the reasons they were put in power by the people and what they promised to the people. I call that power abuses, because the think tanks they belong are the agenda they mosly will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this. It seems like they are staging a war against people.
    It looks like they are staging a war, but it may be a civil war. That gives the government an excuse to take over, confiscate all weapons, disregard The Constitution (like FDR did), and destroy the last world superpower. I truly believe that this is the first president who holds a deep hatred for his country. This is due to being surrounded by Marxists and Communists throughout his entire life.

It is not that I believe everything that Michael Savage or Alex Jones says, it is just that all the facts support that theory.

We may be dealing with a real Manchurian candidate who was put into power to destroy the USA as a superpower to the degree that we can never recover.

Here is some of his latest crap.

DHS releasing hundreds of illegal immigrants, blaming budget cuts

First, there haven't been any sequester budget cuts yet, and when they come they only amount to less than 2.5% of the budget. Even after the cuts we will still spend more in 2013 than we did in 2012. This is all a pony show.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    It is not that I believe everything that Michael Savage or Alex Jones says, it is just that all the facts support that theory.

We may be dealing with a real Manchurian candidate who was put into power to destroy the USA as a superpower to the degree that we can never recover.
    Very true. And if you pay attention, and if they succeed to put dictatorship (they need to disarm the American people), their idyllic globalization goal is to unify Canada and all the latino American countries even if they need to sacrify their own people employment, etc. They are already implementation of some kind of structures in US, purposely to prepare for that, including the Americo (North American Currency Union).

Oh yes the pony show, for proof you can check what they did with the taxpayer money in Syria:

US pledges $60 million in aid for Syrian opposition
    "Washington has already provided $385 million in humanitarian aid to Syria’s war-weary population"
    US pledges $60 million in aid for Syrian opposition - SYRIA - FRANCE 24

Very frustrating for the American families who have hard time to make a living, get employed, paying taxes or US employers trying to stay in business and paying taxes.

See how this country is turning into?

The FISA Amendments Act Is Clearly Unconstitutional; And Congress Doesn't Care
    The FISA Amendments Act Is Clearly Unconstitutional; And Congress Doesn't Care | Techdirt

We should thank our great leader VP Joe Biden for his great advises...

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Five ‘Biden’ approved home defense shotguns

Five ‘Biden’ approved home defense shotguns | BLOGGING DAWG STYLE
    Ahahahha I wasn't surprised that was your blog

Seriously, what credibility do they have? It is sad that some people will follow like sheeple.

If one really listens to the democrats, the liberals, of this country?
    One finds that they are:
    out of touch with the people
    have no idea what they are talking about
    want (or don't want) things that only insane people would want (or don't want)

But more and more people are waking up to reality.

You will love this one:

HPD Chief Charles McClelland: Cops often can't keep guns from mentally ill; new bill in works to change law

Texas police often can't keep guns from the mentally ill because they don't have the authority under state law to seize a weapon from someone they are transporting for evaluation at a psychiatric treatment center.

Houston Police Chief Charles McClelland wants the Legislature to require a judge to decide if those who have been referred for mental health treatment are qualified to possess a gun. He's enlisted state Rep. Allen Fletcher, a Republican from Tomball who is drafting a bill to keep those firearms in a police property room until a judge decides it should be returned.
    Right now, state law only allows police to keep weapons used in the commission of a crime.
    "I'm not trying to take guns from citizens in this country, but there should be an additional judicial review," McClelland said. "Someone, other than the police, should have to review that case or that incident requiring that mental evaluation, to tell me if this person is still qualified to own or carry a firearm" and get it back.
    When Houston police officers respond to a call involving a mentally disturbed person, they sometimes find the suspect armed with the same gun they seized in an earlier incident.
    Last year, Houston police had 27,000 calls involving residents with mental health problems and seized 47 firearms from January to July from persons taken for mental examination. In 2011, the 25,000 mental health calls handled by Houston police included 90 people whose firearms were held while they were given an emergency psychiatric exam.
    McClelland said that because of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, police don't know if the person was committed for psychiatric treatment.
    "Whenever that person's (mental) evaluation is completed, because of HIPAA laws and medical privacy issues, I have no way of knowing if this person still qualifies to carry or have a firearm," McClelland said. "But when they show up at the property room, I have no choice but to give it back. And I want to give it back if they still qualify."
    The proposed legislation would amend the state's mental health code, allowing police to hold a weapon taken from a person who is experiencing a mental health crisis and has been found to be a danger to himself or others and is being transported by police for an emergency mental health evaluation.
    HPD Chief Charles McClelland: Cops often can't keep guns from mentally ill; new bill in works to change law | abc13.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast