Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Who is Accountable for a Welfare Mother with 15 Kids?

Abortion is just a quick fix. Those easy to abort are easy to make more babies.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Liberals love abortion.
    It is strange that they do not embrace sterilization of these welfare mommies.

Or make them abort.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

I love the Amish!
    They are all over this state.
    They are the hard workers who get things done.
    Plus they make things, lots of things, and sell them to others.
    And they make and bake great food, breads, etc.

I love the Amish!
    They are all over this state.
    They are the hard workers who get things done.
    Plus they make things, lots of things, and sell them to others.
    And they make and bake great food, breads, etc.
    The Amish also use green energy. Interestingly, Amish farmers are exempt from Social Security taxes. They neither pay into the system or collect social security payments. The Amish do though pay both property taxes and sales taxes and like you said make a lot of good "Made-in USA" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    Abortion is just a quick fix. Those easy to abort are easy to make more babies.
    That sounds like Obamacare. My idea is make people living on the dole go to work and 'do the jobs Americans don't want to do'. A job, any job is a way to work your way up the ladder. That's why immigrants from places like Jamaica and Africa do better on average than native born people. A lot of people don't know this but Colin Powell's parents were Jamaican immigrants.

My dad, back in the day, was in the CCC (civilian conservation corps).
    FDR's way of putting people to work instead of just paying them to stay home.

That is what we need today.
    No welfare.
    You want money, let's build some roads and bridges.
    Let's build some buildings.

Oh, and no obamaphones!
    Damn, take those obamaphones away and all the ghetto druggies and drug dealers would be out of business.

QUOTE=iowadawg;200913]My dad, back in the day, was in the CCC (civilian conservation corps).
    FDR's way of putting people to work instead of just paying them to stay home.

That is what we need today.
    No welfare.
    You want money, let's build some roads and bridges.
    Let's build some buildings.[/quote]

Jimmy Carter also had a Job Corp program back in the 70s. The idea was good at the time, but I think that a big part of the problem today is illegal immigration. There's as many as 20 million illegal aliens working in the US and the number grows by at least 500,000 per year and that's in addition to 1.6 million legal immigrants per year.

With the growing Economic problems in Europe, 6% of illegal aliens are now Europeans. Illegal immigrants from China, India, Korea and Philippines are not coming to the US to pick crops and only 2% of illegal aliens work in Agriculture.

The Dept of Homeland Security is actually releasing crimminal illegal aliens from detetion facilities at the rate of 1,000 per week since Feb 15th.

The US needs a 5 year moratorium on all immigration in order to have some breathing space to both reform immigration policy and to bring down the unemployment rate.

Oh, and no obamaphones!
    Damn, take those obamaphones away and all the ghetto druggies and drug dealers would be out of business.
    The Obamaphones are costing $2.3 billion a year and the money is going to companies run by Obama bundlers. This is the Chicago-ganster way!

Carlos Slim, estimated net worth of $70 billion, owns a controlling stake in TracFone, which makes $10 per phone for each device it provides to poor Americans. The company, whose president and CEO is Frederick “F.J.” Pollak, also makes money from extra minutes and data plans it sells to subscribers who get phones and service through the government’s Lifeline program.
    Pollak has donated at least $156,500 to Democratic candidates and committees this cycle, including at least $50,000 to the Obama campaign. His wife, Abigail, is a campaign bundler for Obama and has raised more than $632,000 for the president this cycle, and more than $1.5 million since 2007. She has personally contributed more than $200,000 to Democratic candidates and committees since 2008.
    The Pollaks hosted Obama at their Miami Beach home in June for a $40,000-per-plate fundraising dinner, and hosted a similar event with Michelle Obama in July 2008. The couple personally donated a combined $66,200 to Obama’s re-election effort that year.
    Read more: Guess Whose Getting Rich Selling All Those Obama Phones? Obama Bundlers… - The Ulsterman Report

"Everybody in Cleveland, every minority, got an Obama phone. Keep Obama as president. He gave us a phone. He gonna do more," the woman said in the video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12