Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Information Voters and the Sequester

NBC is pulling the plug on Jay Leno in 2014. I wonder if it has anything to do with Leno bringing up subjects like Benghazi on the Tonight Show. I'm laughing on this one. Jimmy Fallon is going to replace Leno and New York City is preparing tax breaks Fallon is sure to turn the Tonight Show into an Obama love fest.

Jimmy Fallon - Slow Jam The News with Barry Obama

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    NBC is pulling the plug on Jay Leno in 2014. I wonder if it has anything to do with Leno bringing up subjects like Benghazi on the Tonight Show. I'm laughing on this one. Jimmy Fallon is going to replace Leno and New York City is preparing tax breaks Fallon is sure to turn the Tonight Show into an Obama love fest.
    When I heard that my first thought was that the Hollywood pukes were finally going after Jay Leno, who appears to be very conservative. Leno tends to slam the Obama administration quite a bit in his jokes and video skits.

Oh yeah. This will be a real love fest. There are other videos out there where Fallon clearly misrepresents Republican positions. Obama should really appreciate a like-minded talk show host.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Well, Leno finally got balls!
    And I doubt if buck ofama will be on his show anymore, or moochie.
    Guess they will be stuck with fallon and letterman.

Bob Beckel is outraged and says CBS is "Anti-American" and calls them the "Communist Bastards Sympathizers" over CBS's Amazing race episode in Vietnam. The contestants go to the wreckage of a B-52 where American airman were killed and lisiten to communust songs to look for clues.

Bob Beckel is a progressive American political commentator and became the youngest deputy assistant secretary of state for the Carter administration. Beckel was also the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's 1984 presidential campaign. So, this outrage coming from Beckel really shows you how far left the main networks have become.

I'm sure that after watching shows like this, the 'low information voter' has a positive view of communism. Mao and Stalin killed millions of their own people and in Korea and Vietnam over 100,000 Amricans were killed fighting communism.

I have watched Bob Beckel on Fox for many years and that is one of the few times I have seen him take a position that makes sense. Go for it, Bob. But realize, the nuts are currently running the asylum, and a good part of that has been with your support.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Bill Maher is at it again ...

1. Bill Maher On HBO's Real Time Friday whines that the American people are idiots and don't know anything.

2. Bill Maher complains that red-state Democrat Senators yield to public pressure on gun control "because we are such a gerrymandered country." Guest John Feehery then informs Maher that Senate races are statewide elections and cannot be gerrymandered.

3. Who's the idiot?

Read more: Bill Maher Upset by 'Gerrymandered' Senate Races

Stupid statements like that are a prerequisite for running for a Democrat position in the Congress or Senate. Hey, it got Al Franken elected to the Minnesota Senate. No one has ever accused Al Franken of being a rocket scientist. Bill Maher is certainly in the same league.

Obama has shot down White House tours to save as he claims $70,000 due to sequester cuts. But Sasha and Malia Obama are vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. How much is this costing the US taxpayers?

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/25/Exclusive-Sasha-Malia-Obama-vacation-in-Bahamas-Atlantis

Yeah, the media is a bit quiet on the kids vacation.
    Blogged about that yesterday, with pictures.
    Must be nice to get such vacations....something the Bush daughters never did.
    Really, how many parents would let their young daughters go off like that?
    Only the buck ofamas would do that.

Joey Biden was just "Down and Out in London and Paris" where he spent $1,000,000 a night on hotel rooms and another $500,000 on limousine services.

Obama has just given $500 million to the Palestinians and $450 million to the Muslim Botherhood in Egypt.

Johnny Kerry is also releasing another $250 million to the Muslim Botherhood.

The TSA is also spending $50 million on new uniforms while Homeland Security is releasing thousands of criminal illegal aliens due to the sequester cuts.

Sequester Shenanigans

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast