Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Information Voters and the Sequester

What do you expect? Taxpayers still have a lot of money that Obummer has not yet found a way to piss away.

The sequester cuts are only being applied to areas where it looks like they are creating great hardships--real or imagined. Thus far, they have been mostly imagined.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Obama caught in sequester lie. As a matter of fact, Obama's approval rating has plummeted to 32% since the sequester.

You are not actually trying to infer that our Demander in Chief told an itty bitty white lie, now are you? Both Biden and Obama did a pretty goo job of lying their way through the debates.

Where did you see his approval at 32%? Rasmussen still shows him at 51%. Quite frankly, he should have never made it past 10% based upon his performance and lavish lifestyle (at taxpayers expense).
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    You are not actually trying to infer that our Demander in Chief told an itty bitty white lie, now are you? Both Biden and Obama did a pretty goo job of lying their way through the debates.

Where did you see his approval at 32%? Rasmussen still shows him at 51%. Quite frankly, he should have never made it past 10% based upon his performance and lavish lifestyle (at taxpayers expense).
    Obama's Gallup approval rating is 32% for his handling of the economy. However, Obama's personal approval is 57%.

The strange thing about all of these polls is that they usually rate Obama sub-standard on just about everything related to his job performance and responsibilities, but then give him over 50% in personal approval. Huh? Does that mean people dislike everything he does, but they like the way that he does it? Rush Limbaugh thinks it is because in people's minds he has successfully disassociated himself from everything he has screwed up. The constant finger pointing at Bush and Congress must be getting through to the "no information voters."

I have not yet figured out what is so likeable about this guy to so many people. I see him as a typical lying Chicago politician. There is a good reason why Illinois leads the nation in the number of governors convicted of felonies. 4 out of the last 8 Illinois governors were convicted of felonies. Blagojevich was just keeping the tradition going.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    The strange thing about all of these polls is that they usually rate Obama sub-standard on just about everything related to his job performance and responsibilities, but then give him over 50% in personal approval. Huh? Does that mean people dislike everything he does, but they like the way that he does it?
    This article sums it up nicely:

Nixon was known for his attacks on whistle-blowers. He used the Espionage Act of 1917 to bring a rare criminal case against Ellsberg. Nixon was vilified for the abuse of the law. Obama has brought twice as many such prosecutions as all prior presidents combined. While refusing to prosecute anyone for actual torture, the Obama administration has prosecuted former CIA employee John Kiriakou for disclosing the torture program.

Other Nixonesque areas include Obama's overuse of classification laws and withholding material from Congress. There are even missing tapes. In the torture scandal, CIA officials admitted to destroying tapes that they feared could be used against them in criminal cases. Of course, Nixon had missing tapes, but Rose Mary Woods claimed to have erased them by mistake, as opposed to current officials who openly admit to intentional destruction.

Obama has not only openly asserted powers that were the grounds for Nixon's impeachment, but he has made many love him for it. More than any figure in history, Obama has been a disaster for the U.S. civil liberties movement. By coming out of the Democratic Party and assuming an iconic position, Obama has ripped the movement in half. Many Democrats and progressive activists find themselves unable to oppose Obama for the authoritarian powers he has assumed. It is not simply a case of personality trumping principle; it is a cult of personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Blagojevich was just keeping the tradition going.
    LoL. Likeable guy for a criminal.

Hey, if I gave you a certain amount of cash while I was robbing a bank...
    You would disapprove of me for robbing the bank, but like me because I gave you some of the money.
    Something like back in the 1920's and 1930's when the bad guys, like Dillinger, Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, etal., were running around robbing banks, killing cops, running liquor, etc...people did like them because those guys were hitting the system, and helping them.
    Like Robin Hood....remember the rob the rich to give to the poor?

So people treat buck ofama the same way....
    He wants to steal from the rich and give to the poor.
    So the poor love the man despite him screwing them royally.
    Hey,I gots ma obamaphone!
    I gots ma ebt card!
    I gots ma rent paid!

Quote Originally Posted by obamanation View Post
    LoL. Likeable guy for a criminal.
    True. The devil you meet is much more likely to have a smile on his face, even if there is evil in his heart. A con artist always smiles or pretends to be sincere in order to win people's trust. Yes, that can be applied to Dear Leader. Watch what he does, not what he says.

Obama claims cancellation of White House Tours was due to the Sequester Cut which equal the cost of 2 Hours of Air Force One.

Well, Malia and Sasha were in the Bahamas a few days ago on Spring Break costing the taxpayers a pile of money. But how about this? Local Fox affiliate KMTV is reporting that the Obama Daughters, Sasha and Malia Obama, are now vacationing on the ski slopes of Sun Valley, Idaho.

I am willing to bet that the Obama's never took vacations like that before that had 165.9 million fools paying for them. (313 million total population - 47% not paying any Federal income taxes = 165.9 million fools).

The double standard in the media is amazing.

Bush got slaughtered in the media for playing an occasional game of golf, yet Obama plays at least once every two weeks and there is no mention of it.

Bush went home to his Crawford ranch for vacations and quite often hosted foreign guests there, and the media slaughtered him by calling all of his working time at the ranch "goofing off" and too many vacations. Obama pisses away millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars on a multitude of vacations fit for royalty, and the media thinks he somehow deserves them.

On top of all of that, he recently signed an Executive Order granting presidents and vice presidents and their families Secret Service protection for life. The former rule was that taxpayers picked up the cost for security for 10 years after a person left office. I really do have to give him credit for coming up with so many creative ways to piss way taxpayer money.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast