Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Low Information Voters and the Sequester

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Bush went home to his Crawford ranch for vacations and quite often hosted foreign guests there, and the media slaughtered him by calling all of his working time at the ranch "goofing off" and too many vacations. Obama pisses away millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars on a multitude of vacations fit for royalty, and the media thinks he somehow deserves them.
    The media misses the point. It's not how many vacation days the President uses. But how much he and his family travels which cost the taxpayer money. Obama does stuff like "date night" with Michelle where they fire-up Airforce One to go eat out to dinner in New York. It didn't cost the taxpayer any extra money for George Bush to drive Vladimir Putin around in a pick-up truck on his ranch.

Michelle and the Obama daughters are abusing the system when they take separate jets to the same location. Didn't Michelle spend a month travelling around Spain?

In fact, Obama and his celebrity family are costing the taxpayers $1.4 billion a year.

Last edited by bogart; 29 March, 2013 at 21:58 PM.

I wonder if taxpayers are footing the bill to "dolly up" Moochelle. She looked considerably different during the 2008 campaign and reminded me more of an angry "I got me an Obamaphone" broad than an aspiring First Lady.

If Bush had pissed away 10% of the taxpayer money that the Obamas are burning, it would have been front page news every day in every liberal newspaper and magazine in the country.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    I wonder if taxpayers are footing the bill to "dolly up" Moochelle. She looked considerably different during the 2008 campaign and reminded me more of an angry "I got me an Obamaphone" broad than an aspiring First Lady.

If Bush had pissed away 10% of the taxpayer money that the Obamas are burning, it would have been front page news every day in every liberal newspaper and magazine in the country.

The low information voters are never going to read this thread. They get their information from Jimmy Fallon.

Moochelle1.jpg

So much for the fashion diva. Click on it for a larger image.
    Last edited by TopDogger; 30 March, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

The Washington Post reported today, "The Obamas live the 1 percent life". HaHaHA ... I wonder what the George Soros funded Occupy Wall Street thinks about this?

In 2013, the First Family has already enjoyed three vacations — that’s one a month

The Obamas ended 2012 and kicked off 2013 in an $8 million, 6,000-square-foot house in Hawaii

A month into Term 2, Mrs. Obama headed off for Aspen, taking along the couple’s daughters

Barry Obama jetted to Florida for a four-day boys weekend of golf, teeing it up with his buddies — and Tiger Woods. He hit the links again this weekend, then dropped in for an NCAA tournament game in Washington.

Joe Biden spent New Year’s in the Virgin Islands and Easter weekend on a golf outing at the glorious Kiawah Island, S.C. His third vacation of the year came the same week as reports that he and his entourage spent $460,000 for a single night in London and $585,000 for a night at a five-star hotel in Paris.

Then, last week, reports emerged that the Obama girls were kicking it in the Bahamas for spring break. Days later, a Colorado news station, KMTV, reported that the girls were now skiing in Sun Valley, Idaho.

Read more: CURL: The Obamas live the 1 percent life - Washington Times

6. Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    The Washington Post reported today, "The Obamas live the 1 percent life". HaHaHA ... I wonder what the George Soros funded Occupy Wall Street thinks about this?

Read more: CURL: The Obamas live the 1 percent life - Washington Times

Occupy people were mostly rich kids!
    Part of the 1%, thanks to daddy and mommy, humongous trust funds, and more.

Obama announced Tuesday that the 10th concert in its "In Performance at the White House" series would go on April 16. Set to perform are Al Green, Ben Harper, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Lauper and Justin Timberlake, among many others.

Read more: White House throwing star-studded concert despite sequester | Fox News

The sequester hit the president...
    He will give back 5% of his salary!
    Wow....generous crackhead aint he?
    Not cut back on vacations, golf outings, or traveling around the country campaigning on taxpayer money.
    Nope, 5%, or $20,000!
    Per year.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    The sequester hit the president...
    He will give back 5% of his salary!
    Wow....generous crackhead aint he?
    Not cut back on vacations, golf outings, or traveling around the country campaigning on taxpayer money.
    Nope, 5%, or $20,000!
    Per year.
    Bling Bling from Bum Fights EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast