View Poll Results: The data in this video is correct?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wealth Inequality in America - Is the data correct?

Believe it or not, actually the real economists base their indicator on paper manufacturing, which give the trend of consumption indicator, a main factor in economy.
    Are you sure they are still using paper manufacturing as an economic indicator? I worked in the copier and printer industries for many years. Those industries are currently in serious trouble because the use of paper is dropping like a rock in favor of online media and digital storage. Neither industry is expected to grow even when the economy improves.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Remember, the dollar is nothing!
    The money supply is run by a private corporation, not the government.
    It is backed by nothing but a promise.

There is, however, a general belief that there are four big indicators that the committee weighs heavily in their cycle identification process. They are:

• Industrial Production
    • Real Personal Income (excluding transfer payments)
    • Employment
    • Real Retail Sales (a more timely substitute for Real Manufacturing and Trade Sales)

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Are you sure they are still using paper manufacturing as an economic indicator? I worked in the copier and printer industries for many years. Those industries are currently in serious trouble because the use of paper is dropping like a rock in favor of online media and digital storage. Neither industry is expected to grow even when the economy improves.
    I was talking about paper packagings, cadboard box packagings, etc Perhaps today they use other kinds of material, but it is still the main economic indicator to weight how things are working.

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    There is, however, a general belief that there are four big indicators that the committee weighs heavily in their cycle identification process. They are:

• Industrial Production
    • Real Personal Income (excluding transfer payments)
    • Employment
    • Real Retail Sales (a more timely substitute for Real Manufacturing and Trade Sales)

Actually I am not sure about that.

Industrial Production Most of the production has been moved to China, India, Latin America, etc

Real Personal Income
    (excluding transfer payments) Personal income is plunging.

Employment Again, the number are cooked

Real Retail Sales
    I am not sure about that, most retailers are slashing prices and even the big box retail stores are working with thin margins, so in long term it will be not sustainable. You have to look at all the chain stores who are already gone and the one who are in chapter 11.

You certainly know like me that the federal reserve bank is pulling the strings and create bubbles, so nothing is natural. Supply demand are manipulated, it we had a true free market the gas wouldn't be at the actual price.

Short positions in the stock market are also disturbing the real supply and demand, hedge funds are manipulative entities.

Let's face it: The banking system is complex. Money does never just disappear. It always goes somewhere. Unless there is complete transparency, none of us has a clue how productive a society truly is.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    Let's face it: The banking system is complex. Money does never just disappear. It always goes somewhere. Unless there is complete transparency, none of us has a clue how productive a society truly is.
    If there was any real transparency, we would probably all be in a panic, and people would be marching on the White House, Senate and Congress with torches and pitchforks.

Money in bank accounts actually can magically appear and disappear. It is no different than quantitative easing, where electronic funds are magically created from nothing. Bank account deposits are simply electronic data that is not supported by anything. Far less than 5% of the money people think they have in their accounts actually exists in any form.

About two months ago the History Channel did three separate back-to-back documentaries about Fort Knox. The interesting part is that, like the Fed, Fort Knox has never been audited. The general consensus in all three documentaries is that there is no gold in Fort Knox because it was pilfered over the years. Another interesting part that came out is that Fort Knox supposedly stores gold bullion for several other countries, none of which have the right to verify that their gold deposits actually exist. The military base at Fort Knox could be guarding an empty piggy bank.

If Ron Paul had his way and could actually audit the Fed and Fort Knox, the entire worldwide banking system would probably collapse overnight.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

If there was any real transparency, we would probably all be in a panic, and people would be marching on the White House, Senate and Congress with torches and pitchforks.

Money in bank accounts actually can magically appear and disappear. It is no different than quantitative easing, where electronic funds are magically created from nothing. Bank account deposits are simply electronic data that is not supported by anything. Far less than 5% of the money people think they have in their accounts actually exists in any form.

About two months ago the History Channel did three separate back-to-back documentaries about Fort Knox. The interesting part is that, like the Fed, Fort Knox has never been audited. The general consensus in all three documentaries is that there is no gold in Fort Knox because it was pilfered over the years. Another interesting part that came out is that Fort Knox supposedly stores gold bullion for several other countries, none of which have the right to verify that their gold deposits actually exist. The military base at Fort Knox could be guarding an empty piggy bank.

If Ron Paul had his way and could actually audit the Fed and Fort Knox, the entire worldwide banking system would probably collapse overnight.
    So true!

I am wondering what's the reason for this, but I can't blame Germany for that, every country should hold their own gold.

Germany to Move Nearly 700 Tons of Gold Back Home
    Germany to Move Nearly 700 Tons of Gold Back Home | InvestorPlace

the entire worldwide banking system would probably collapse overnight.
    So do you have a solution?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    So do you have a solution?
    That's a good question Mike.

Either you let the banksters keep stealing and the system may work for a while, or you clean up the system and reduce their power and you have a risk of a worldwide collapse.

They know that and they take everybody hostage.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast