View Poll Results: The data in this video is correct?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Inequality in America - Is the data correct?

That is what the problem is with our society. We have far too many people telling us what is wrong, but what we need is practical and most of all realistic solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    That's a good question Mike.

Either you let the banksters keep stealing and the system may work for a while, or you clean up the system and reduce their power and you have a risk of a worldwide collapse.

They know that and they take everybody hostage.
    Last edited by Mike Dammann; 19 March, 2013 at 20:12 PM.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    I am wondering what's the reason for this, but I can't blame Germany for that, every country should hold their own gold.
    I think the reason is in the article. It is curious that there is no mention of Fort Knox, even though the History Channel documentaries specifically mentioned Germany as one of the foreign depositors. The article also said that the gold was moved to other countries during the Cold War.

The decision to repatriate some of the country’s scattered gold reserves came after a domestic debate in which some German politicians questioned how much gold actually remained in foreign vaults, the Los Angeles Times notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    So do you have a solution?
    I'm not smart enough to fix that one. If the audits came out clean, there would not be a reason to be concerned. However, if the results indicated otherwise I don't see how they could release the information without collapsing the entire financial system. The information would have to be kept secret. For all we know, there may have already been some audits that they are not telling us about.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    I think the reason is in the article. It is curious that there is no mention of Fort Knox, even though the History Channel documentaries specifically mentioned Germany as one of the foreign depositors. The article also said that the gold was moved to other countries during the Cold War.

I'm not smart enough to fix that one. If the audits came out clean, there would not be a reason to be concerned. However, if the results indicated otherwise I don't see how they could release the information without collapsing the entire financial system. The information would have to be kept secret. For all we know, there may have already been some audits that they are not telling us about.
    Ok, so what should average citizens do then? Just forget about it?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dammann View Post
    Ok, so what should average citizens do then? Just forget about it?
    As long as you keep your money in the banks, you are at the mercy of the banks. I do know several people who have been slowly pulling their money out of their bank accounts and are keeping it at home. I have also read that this is occurring all across Europe in the aftermath of the Cyprus issue.

I don't think that is the full solution, because if the currency crashes, dollars will not be worth much whether they are stashed at home of in the bank. In the event of a complete collapse and if the One World Order gang is actually playing the puppeteers, a new currency would likely emerge. That could be a new international currency.

Perhaps the best compromise is to keep some of your cash assets at home in a secure location. I don't see anything that people can do to control the situation. As a good friend keeps reminding me, "We ain't in charge."
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Why so many people go into gold, silver, platinum.
    Easier to store and hide gold bars than cash.

And I do know people who keep a minimum in their checking accounts, the rest in cash at home.
    And I expect with the Cyprus experiment, more people will do so.

In my opinion, in case you keep cash at home, you just disrupt a part of the fractional reserve banking system.

As far as gold, look at all the wealthy people, even Soros sold out a huge part of his stock market to buy gold, it tells that something is going to happen.

Minimum amount of money at the bank, a little cash at home and gold at secure location. Actually more and more private companies secured locations are offering storage of your gold

The US tax system is a mess. The rich are able to shelter their income or lobby for tax breaks. The poor pay no income tax. This leaves the small businessman to be taken to the cleaners.

I would never trust a private company with gold, silver.

Nor a bank box.

And keeping cash at home, any amount, is not going to hurt the cash flow or disrupt some wicked system.

Now the really serious people do not keep cash in bills, but convert to coins.
    Pennies, nickels and silver dollars.
    Paper dollar goes south, those pennies, nickels and silver dollars will be worth more than face.
    Look at melt values of pennies and nickels.

The same things happen in Europe. As a middle class taxpayer, you carry those who just want to lean back and those who can "afford not to pay taxes".

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    The US tax system is a mess. The rich are able to shelter their income or lobby for tax breaks. The poor pay no income tax. This leaves the small businessman to be taken to the cleaners.

So let's go deep:

Savings Bonds: Scam?

War Bonds: You tell me?

Anything investing in that has to do with government seems to increase in value. But is not counting inflation.

True or false?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast