Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon bombing

Saudi national in custody after the Boston Marathon Bombing is set to be deported on national security grounds

I still think that there's an immigration angle to the Boston Marathon Bombing. (People forget the 1993 World Trade Bombing was committed by illegal aliens.)

The World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993 and was planned by a group of conspirators including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj.

Ramzi Yousef arrived illegally in the United States on September 1, 1992, traveling with Ahmed Ajaj from Pakistan, though both sat apart on the flight and acted as though they were traveling separately. Yousef tried to enter with a false Iraqi passport, claiming political asylum. Yousef was allowed into the United States, and was given a hearing date.

Ahmed Ajaj tried to enter with a forged Swedish passport, though it had been altered and thus raised suspicions among INS officials at John F. Kennedy International Airport. When officials put Ajaj through secondary inspection, they discovered bomb making instructions and other materials in his luggage, and arrested him. The name Abu Barra, an alias of Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, appeared in the manuals.

Eyad Ismoil entered the United States in 1989 on a student visa. Ismoil overstayed his student visa and re-located to New York City on February 22, 1993 to begin preparing for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Mahmud Abouhalima after his American tourist visa expired, applied for amnesty claiming to be an agricultural worker and was accepted as a permanent resident under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

Mohammed Salameh, a Palestinian illegal alien later involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

Abdul Rahman Yasin was able to use his American birth citizenship to obtain a US passport from the U.S. embassy in Amman, Jordan, and thus enter the United States.

NPR: HITLER'S BIRTHDAY MIGHT HAVE MOTIVATED RIGHT TO BOMB BOSTON MARATHON

Partial transcript: "The thinking, as we have been reporting, is that this is a domestic, extremist attack and officials are leaning that way largely because of the timing of the attack. April is a big month for anti-government and right-wing individuals. There's the Columbine anniversary, there's Hitler's birthday, there's the Oklahoma City bombing, the assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco.

NPR: Hitler's Birthday Might Have Motivated Right to Bomb Boston Marathon

Only the left could come up with: April is Hitler's birthday theme!

All I am waiting for, and can not see yet, is Al "fatass" Gore coming out and saying that global warming caused the Boston Marathon bombing.

Oh, the family guy video is a mash up and not the actual show.

*LIVE UPDATES* BOSTON POLICE SCANNER: MASSIVE SHOOTOUT IN WATERTOWN

Boston Police officers received a report of a carjacking by two armed "Middle Eastern men." Police radio reported use of hand grenades and automatic firearms.

*Live Updates* Boston Police Scanner: Massive Shootout in Watertown, MA

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Oh, the family guy video is a mash up and not the actual show.
    The Family Guy video two different scenes mashed-up from the same show. Still it's strange that the episode was from last month and that there were two bombs detonated by cell phone.

This is even more suspicious-- the Obama administration is trying to deport the Saudi national in custody ASAP. Why?
    Saudi National Deportation: American People Must Demand the Full Story

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Only the left could come up with: April is Hitler's birthday theme!

All I am waiting for, and can not see yet, is Al "fatass" Gore coming out and saying that global warming caused the Boston Marathon bombing.
    That's a good one about Al Gore and Global Warming. I've heard everything now from Nazis, the NRA, and Tea Party.

Though, you never hear the obvious. Islamic terrorists in the country illegally.
    Last edited by bogart; 19 April, 2013 at 07:46 AM.

Well, the shootout on the MIT campus turned out to be the bombers. One is dead, the other is being hunted. Appears from early report they're overseas students in the nation for less than a year.

Al Sharpton pointed to the bombing as evidence we need expanded background checks on guns.

So our government let a coupla terrorists in on student visas and it's not a sign of an immigration issue, it isn't evidence DHS needs to watch the terrorists their dept was built to go after instead of trying to vilify American gun owners, it's a sign I need a background check from the FBI before I sell a gun to my little brother.

That's what I love about our chattering class... their logic is infallible. Good grief.

BTW: About the two bombers? The religion of peace.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

Now it appears they are not on student visas... their dad was brought in under political asylum. Information is a moving target. I do hope they get the second guys alive. It'd be nice to know how many others may have been involved.

And ftr I don't think the fact that they're Muslim means we need to seek out every Muslim on the planet, burn their tent and kill their camel. I do think it serves as a reminder that when I hear hoofbeats in the pasture it *could* be zebras, but in reality it's pretty much always gonna be horses.

Meanwhile, liberals continue to hear hoofbeats and post zebra alerts.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

8. Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    BTW: About the two bombers? The religion of peace.

Who could have seen that one coming?

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    And ftr I don't think the fact that they're Muslim means we need to seek out every Muslim on the planet, burn their tent and kill their camel.
    The Muslims with tents and camels don't concern me. Its the ones that have abandoned their tent and camel but not the religion of peace, walking about dressed like people from this century that concern me.

While I was driving back from Arkansas yesterday, one news station reported that the older brother was on a recent trip overseas, possibly to Pakistan. If that it true, there could be a connection between that and the training that these guys apparently received.

We may never hear the real motivation for this. The government has never explained why Sirhan Sirhan, another Muslim, killed Bobby Kennedy. That was probably the first Muslim terrorist act in the USA.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Weird story, but makes one wonder.
    The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap
    The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap

Plus remember that there were scads of heavily armed police, military and contract security in Boston.
    Truly a time that if people looked carefully, would show just how damn fast our government can lock down a city under martial law!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast