Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS, DOJ, Benghazi... Are the wheels coming off?

Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Benghazi: Whistleblower to claim Hillary Clinton gave Stinger missiles to al-Qaeda

Benghazi: Whistleblower to claim Hillary Clinton gave Stinger missiles to al-Qaeda | America's Watchtower
    Ouch! It is going to put an end to an eventual candidature for President which she was thinking about.

I think there not only a US scandal concerning Benghazi, there is a French scandal about Benghazi. It seems like the Quatar used his French conterpart to deliver 40 tons of weaponry to the Islamists.

It is a complete tangle!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-weapons-qatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    You can add this one too

DOJ seized phone records of numbers tied to Fox News lines, documents show
    DOJ seized phone records of numbers tied to Fox News lines, documents show | Fox News
    Joseph Curl editor at The Drudge Report and columnist at The Washington Times tweets that the White House knows something big and is terrified:

CIA source says Fox News scandal the "4th Shoe"; says it goes much deeper; says WH also sitting on "something" that has top aides terrified.
    https://twitter.com/josephcurl/statu...67080830783488

... says only a few in WH know that "something" -- "It's been deep sixed, like Osama bin Laden." Will there be a Fifth Shoe?!
    https://twitter.com/josephcurl/statu...70388077223938

French embassy in Libya devastated by car bomb - video
    French embassy in Libya devastated by car bomb - video | World news | guardian.co.uk

The whole story is one more time about oil and gaz. If what I read is correct, Kadafi made some great contracts with French oil companies, once the contracts were signed, the Quatar wanted the Libyan gaz, because the Quatar is the first gaz producer in the middle east, Kadafi refused to sell the gaz to French oil companies because of the Quatar. The English and Italian oil companies have also some interests in Libya. All of these countries decided to destabilize the regime and to remove kadafi to provide the gaz to the Quatar. They've got better deals for the oil companies after removing the old regime.

It is the same kind of story about Mali, the islamists located in North East of Mali were threatening the French uranium mines in Niger located only 20 miles from the North East of Mali. There is no doubt that the war against the islamists was the real reason. France depends on Niger for its uranium, which is badly concentrated over there.

All of this was documented by French reporters doing a great investigation job.

An obscure email on Wikileaks says former White House counterterrorism adviser and now-CIA chief John Brennan is behind the witch hunts of journalists and even the FBI is shocked.

Obama Leak Investigations (internal use only - pls do not forward)
    Released on 2012-09-10 00:00 GMT

Email-ID 1210665
    Date 2010-09-21 21:38:37
    From burton@stratfor.com
    To secure@stratfor.com

Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning
    information from inside the beltway sources.

Note -- There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing
    materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is
    shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    I see plenty of armed guards around the embassy. The French did a better job than Barry Obama in reacting to the attack.

HOLDER SIGNED THE WARRANT
    On the brilliant move to name Fox reporter James Rosen a potential violator of the "Espionage Act"... NBC reports the search warrant that allowed them to seize his emails was signed by Eric Holder. For those keeping score at home... that tidbit wasn't mentioned when the scandal broke

OBAMA ASSIGNED HOLDER TO LOOK INTO IT
    When the scandal first broke... Obama assigned the task of looking into it to and ensuring there was no wrongdoing to (yep)... Eric Holder.

HOLDER INVESTIGATES HOLDER
    So the president assigned his longtime friend Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder. [I can't wait to see how it turns out.]

Yeah, that oughta be the most thorough investigation since OJ started hunting for "the real killer".

Meantime, even the HuffPo is calling for Holder's resignation
    Me... I just think he should be in jail.

r620-7d51b9d8d957c14ccc64da65eb114998.jpg
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

7. Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    HOLDER SIGNED THE WARRANT
    On the brilliant move to name Fox reporter James Rosen a potential violator of the "Espionage Act"... NBC reports the search warrant that allowed them to seize his emails was signed by Eric Holder. For those keeping score at home... that tidbit wasn't mentioned when the scandal broke

OBAMA ASSIGNED HOLDER TO LOOK INTO IT
    When the scandal first broke... Obama assigned the task of looking into it to and ensuring there was no wrongdoing to (yep)... Eric Holder.

HOLDER INVESTIGATES HOLDER
    So the president assigned his longtime friend Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder. [I can't wait to see how it turns out.]

Yeah, that oughta be the most thorough investigation since OJ started hunting for "the real killer".

Meantime, even the HuffPo is calling for Holder's resignation
    Me... I just think he should be in jail.

r620-7d51b9d8d957c14ccc64da65eb114998.jpg
    Holder investigates holder, the most eye catching headline of the morning IMO. I'm sure it will take Obama as long to kick Holder to the curb as it did for him to kick Rev. Wright to the curb. In other words, he'll probably be with us for a very very long time.

Holder was Slick Willie's left-hand man and gatekeeper of Clinton's 176 last-minute pardons in January 2001. I wonder how he will lie himself out of this HOLDER PERJURY?? TWO JUDGES SAID NO Before Holder Got James Rosen Warrant | Opinion - Conservative

Well, they better convict Holder after an impeachment or Obama will pardon him. A presidential pardon cannot apply in the event of an impeachment, so thats the only way Holder goes to jail and stays. Problem with that is the politics... but Holder is rapidly burning thru his press cover and that could come into play if even the press quits shelling congress in support of his cause. He's had air cover up til now, but screwing with the AP might cost him.

I dont think he has more than a few weeks left in office as it stands, but if he's allowed to retreat and they drop the chase, justice isnt served. Holder is a crook and has committed felonies. He needs jail time.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    Well, they better convict Holder after an impeachment or Obama will pardon him. A presidential pardon cannot apply in the event of an impeachment, so thats the only way Holder goes to jail and stays.
    Holder was already cited with contempt by Congress in connection with the "Fast and Furious" scandal which got the Republicans nowhere. The WH is already spinning this and I think that Holder is playing rope-a-dope.

Forget about Holder and concentrate on the IRS scandal. There you have criminal wrong-doing that goes right to the White House - Shulman had more White House visits than any cabinet member | The Daily Caller

Nonetheless, the White House maintains that it was “self-evident” Holder didn’t lie. “I think based on what he said, he testified truthfully,” White House press secretary Jay Carney stated. “The attorney general talked about prosecution.”
    White House: 'Self-Evident' Holder Told Congress the Truth

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast