Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: IRS, DOJ, Benghazi... Are the wheels coming off?

  1. #21
    Holder went judge shopping to find someone who would approve his subpoena. The first two judges turned him down because he refused to notify Rosen of the criminal investigation. He lied to Congress about not knowing about the subpoena and he lied on the subpoena regarding the reasons for the investigation.

    Report: Holder Went Judge Shopping To Obtain Fox News Subpoena

    Holder was looking for something to use to discredit Fox News and distract attention from their other woes. This is business as usual for the Obama Crime Syndicate.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Holder went judge shopping to find someone who would approve his subpoena. The first two judges turned him down because he refused to notify Rosen of the criminal investigation. He lied to Congress about not knowing about the subpoena and he lied on the subpoena regarding the reasons for the investigation.

    Report: Holder Went Judge Shopping To Obtain Fox News Subpoena

    Holder was looking for something to use to discredit Fox News and distract attention from their other woes. This is business as usual for the Obama Crime Syndicate.
    Along with Holder, they should fire the judge that signed off on that subpoena.

  3. #23
    Holder was looking for something to use to discredit Fox News and distract attention from their other woes. This is business as usual for the Obama Crime Syndicate.
    Having private or sealed information make its way into public view to discredit an opponent is a signature campaign move for the Obama crowd.
    They were just dancing with the girl that brung 'em.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Holder has a June 5th deadline to provide answers to the House Judiciary Committee. The HJC sent a letter to Holder this week demanding an explanation between the discrepancy in his Congressional testimony and the information contained in the Fox search warrant. This is make or break for Holder.

  5. #25
    They'll get the same clintonian crap peddled (to a poor response) by Carney this week.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  6. #26
    Why should we even be concerned? I am waiting for Carney to say, "it was a long time ago."

    I hope the Repubs keep their teeth sink into this. Holder skated on the Fast and Furious scandal and several other criminal acts. This needs to be a reminder that laws also apply to Attorney Generals.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    I hope the Repubs keep their teeth sink into this. Holder skated on the Fast and Furious scandal and several other criminal acts. This needs to be a reminder that laws also apply to Attorney Generals.
    Boehner doesn't seem to want to do anything.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    The DOJ responded to the House Judiciary Committee today.

    "This response is insulting and further proof that Attorney General Holder refuses to hold himself accountable," Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., said.
    Read more: 'Something to hide?' Republicans reject DOJ explanation of Holder testimony | Fox News

    Justice Department response to Chairman Bob Goodlatte
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...bob-goodlatte/

  9. #29
    More on the IRS scandal as the lower levels are being threatened with their jobs.
    These people are going to be coming out publicly and naming names.

    Wait and see.

    Boehner and other rinos are just balless people who need to be replaced with conservatives.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    More on the IRS scandal as the lower levels are being threatened with their jobs.
    These people are going to be coming out publicly and naming names.

    Wait and see.

    Boehner and other rinos are just balless people who need to be replaced with conservatives.
    So far it doesn't look good about people naming names. It's really difficult to fire someone from the IRS and the most that they can do is to put them on administrative leave. The only way to get anywhere is to start bringing charges and start locking up the law-breakers.

    IRS Inspector General: Not a Single Employee at the Cincinatti Office Will Say Who Ordered the Targeting
    IRS Inspector General: Not a Single Employee at the Cincinatti Office Will Say Who Ordered the Targeting

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •