Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS, DOJ, Benghazi... Are the wheels coming off?

Sonora, CA (Central CA in the Sierra Nevada Mts)
    Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    More on the IRS scandal as the lower levels are being threatened with their jobs.
    These people are going to be coming out publicly and naming names.

Wait and see.

Boehner and other rinos are just balless people who need to be replaced with conservatives.
    It's nearly impossible to fire public employees, so it's an empty threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    Lawmakers Deny Knowing About Cell Phone, Internet Tracking

Lawmakers Deny Knowing About Cell Phone, Internet Tracking

This revelation is going to dammage big time the confidence of the people in their governement.
    Can a Republican win in 2016?

In February Breitbart TV first revealed this video of Rep Maxine Waters bragging about Obama collecting Americans information.

The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.

“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said. "That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place."
    Breitbart Flashback: Maxine Waters Reveals Obama's Secret Data Base Filled with Voters' Private Info

Quote Originally Posted by suecrabtree View Post
    It's nearly impossible to fire public employees, so it's an empty threat.
    Probably the only way to fire employees are criminal convictions.

So, I wonder if this database filled with voter info was built using taxpayer money and if it be available to Republicans the next time they take the White House. I suspect it was built with taxpayer money and will only be available to Democrats. That would be perfectly in line with the Chicago Way and the Obama Crime Syndicate.

This info also needs to hit the mainstream. I wonder if any major news media will pick it up.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    So, I wonder if this database filled with voter info was built using taxpayer money and if it be available to Republicans the next time they take the White House. I suspect it was built with taxpayer money and will only be available to Democrats. That would be perfectly in line with the Chicago Way and the Obama Crime Syndicate.

This info also needs to hit the mainstream. I wonder if any major news media will pick it up.
    It appears to me that Maxine Waters is saying that Obama has a NSA database that "whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that."

Waters goes on to say that "they’re going to go down with that database".

According to the Urban Dictionary, this means "It's about to happen, something is about to jumpoff"

This is funny ... Guardian UK reporter Glenn Greenwald has it out with bitchy MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski’s use of White House “talking points” to justify the NSA monitoring Americans. (@ 9:26 of the video)

MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski Gets Upset After Reporter Accuses Her of Reading White House ‘Talking Points’ on NSA Leak Story | Video | TheBlaze.com

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    In way one this makes sense, because the US government is monitoring their internet usage. They have to know something is up due to the warning.

I think it is very difficult to decide what is the limit of reasonable national security that comply with the Constitution and what is the reasonable budget limit for this particular part of national security.

Let's take a look at the 4th Amendement:
    "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause"

I am sure some other Amendements could be involved.

Here is the PRISM Whistleblower

The data being collected is the stuff we normally require search warrants to obtain.
    The 4th amendment very clearly prohibits search warrants labeled "To Whom it May Concern"... but the Feds are operating as if they can assemble a J Edgar Hoover-like collection on every person in the country as long as they cross their heart and promise they will keep their eyes closed unless we commit a crime.

I find such assurances less than comforting coming from a guy that won his first two elections when his opponents sealed divorce docs found their way to press.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

Still on topic, barely....hahahahaha

Son: “Dad, we’re learning about prisms at school. They’re fascinating”.
    Dad: “That’s good son, because as a black boy, you’re bound to end up in one”.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    In way one this makes sense, because the US government is monitoring their internet usage. They have to know something is up due to the warning.
    This is true. Even the phone conversations of all military personnel living on a base are monitored. I was talking to a friend in the military last year and started to say something about Obummer. He stopped me and said he could not talk about that because all military conversations were monitored by "the three letter guys." I'm not sure which of the three letter guys he meant: the CIA, FBI or NSA. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    The data being collected is the stuff we normally require search warrants to obtain. .
    I'm not worried about it. One of Obama's campaign promises was to stop this type of abuse. He's a champion of people's rights. He was also a Constitutional law professor, but we also know that was not true. There is a slight difference between a law professor and a part-time lecturer.

Sweet: Obama did NOT “hold the title” of a University of Chicago law school professor
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast