Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Joshua Chellew less important than Trayvon Martin?

This is an interesting fact. Lean, aka DXM, a popular narcotic drink in Southern rap culture made by combining Arizona Watermelon juice or Sprite with Robitussin DM cough syrup and Skittles or Jolly Ranchers.

Trayvon Martin: About Those Skittles... Judge Allows Toxicology Report | The Brenner Brief

Trayvon Martin: About Those Skittles... Judge Allows Toxicology Report | The Brenner Brief

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    This is an excellent summary of the real issue from a black pastor.

You know what a black man in a hoodie means............

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200210704570396
    Charles Barkley agrees will the Zimmerman verdict and Bill Cosby that that he did not think the state of Florida was able to prove its case against him.

Right from the state the media attempted to turn this into a racial case. It turns out that on Zimmerman's mothers side, the family is Afro-Peruvian. Obama and George Zimmerman could be brothers.

Makes perfect sense. I assumed that he was after the Skittles because he had the sugar munchies after smoking pot. It is likely that he was planning to cook up something more potent.

I am glad the real pictures of this guy are making the rounds, as shown in the article. The picture in the top left and the two of Trayvon flipping the bird were on his FaceBook page at the time of the shooting. It is a bit hard to see, but the picture in the top left shows his gold-capped teeth and gang tattoos covering his arms. Nice, sweet kid. The prosecutors illegally withheld the cell phone pictures, but moreover the judge would not allow the FaceBook images in the courtroom. The images would have immediately changed the perception that this was the innocent looking 12 year old kid shown in the 5 year old photos widely circulated by the media.

This was probably the worst case of media bias that I have ever seen. It was enough to make me think harder about the validity of Freedom of the Press.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12