Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: Proxy Monetization Thread

  1. CPA Toolbar is looking good!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #12
    That CPA toolbar thing is not working correctly.

    Firefox is saying the page has done too many url redirections then it stops loading.

    (note it uses flash so if you visit the page with out it like i did you will not see it and things work like normal)

    I would be interested to see a working example

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by trizi View Post
    That CPA toolbar thing is not working correctly.

    Firefox is saying the page has done too many url redirections then it stops loading.

    (note it uses flash so if you visit the page with out it like i did you will not see it and things work like normal)

    I would be interested to see a working example
    It only works in the US, CA, AU or UK. Either that, or Nathan's working on it at the moment.

  4. #14
    CPAToolbar, eh? Sounds interesting. cpatoolbar.com isn't loading for me. Is that the correct site? And do they pay?



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by z613 View Post
    CPAToolbar, eh? Sounds interesting. cpatoolbar.com isn't loading for me. Is that the correct site? And do they pay?
    Same here. How do we get in to cpatoolbar?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by z613 View Post
    CPAToolbar, eh? Sounds interesting. cpatoolbar.com isn't loading for me. Is that the correct site? And do they pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessie View Post
    Same here. How do we get in to cpatoolbar?
    Nathan's not gotten round to buildin' a Web site for CPA Toolbar, yet. Just PM him, and he'll set ya up an account. There's a Control Panel that tells you how much you've earned, and how much you're owed -- plus any recent updates.

  7. #17
    Hey guys,

    I will be in contact with you in a few days - I'm just extremely bogged down at the moment with a whole lot of PHP work and I don't feel like the UserCP is good enough.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Hey guys,

    I will be in contact with you in a few days - I'm just extremely bogged down at the moment with a whole lot of PHP work and I don't feel like the UserCP is good enough.
    Please keep me in mind even for early testing

  9. id be interested too in using your toolbar,it looks very exciting

  10. #20
    Can anybody help me to get into adversal? Any contact might help

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Ultimate Proxy Sales Thread
    By Aquarezz in forum Services
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5 July, 2010, 17:16 PM
  2. Over-Monetization: Bad news!
    By Kovich in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13 January, 2010, 11:41 AM
  3. [WTS] Ultimate Proxy Sales Thread
    By Aquarezz in forum Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25 May, 2009, 18:01 PM
  4. Video Monetization
    By Charlie in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21 February, 2009, 07:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •