Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Will, in 5 years, when you'll get 1 miilions uniques/day and $30K / month adsense, you'll be happy you did...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

2. keep those pennies to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    You wouldn't earn that much -- that's crazy talk...

On Digital Point, I've almost got 1000 posts (and have had the revenue-sharin' implemented for the whole duration that I've had my account) -- $0.03.
    Strange.. when I WAS member on DP I had like almost 1500 posts.. and I earned a nice 3-7$ per month..
    Just from a 5-10 clicks

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Strange.. when I WAS member on DP I had like almost 1500 posts.. and I earned a nice 3-7$ per month..
    Just from a 5-10 clicks

Greetz
    I never got a single click from Digital Point. I received my 3 pennies from PPI.

I like the idea of having an ad block that links to marketplace threads -- the owners of the threads could pay you, Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Probably, but I'm not sure they will be AdSense.

I'm thinking along the lines of:

1. Ads for products/services provided by forum members.
    2. Ads for genuinely recommended products

I dunno -- I may be getting weird in my old age.
    Leave your options open. I definitely do NOT need an extra buck a month as I get from DP.
    I'm sure that there is something better out there.
    How about giving the most reward to those who start the most successful threads?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Add Google adsense with revenue sharing.

You should add Google Adsense revenue sharing to the forums for the members. I think this feature would increase memberships by adding a few cents to the pocket.

It's not worth the hassle to earn $0.01/1000 posts.

I think this could be integrated in the next template, a small adsense box in the top right corner like DP has. Not for the revenue sharing, but I really saw some usefull ads on the forum when they were here... Now I need to log out to see some informative webmaster-related ads
    |Nico Lawsons

9. Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    It's not worth the hassle to earn $0.01/1000 posts.
    It doesn't happen often, but in some cases I earned a few dollars with just one post at another forum. I don't care too much, but it would only take 2 seconds to set it up and it means a few free domains per year to active members.

Yes, it could be positive for the forum, however we don't want a bunch of people signing up here, making as many spam posts as possible just to earn a few dollars.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast