Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Postcount: 2000 -- Let's make a promise!

  1. #31
    You're 15?!

  2. I'd say to say a big congratulations for this nice milestone on such a great forum i would need to say thanks for sure to bringing me here too

    P.s

    Dont get tatoo of NB no offense but its not worth it it shows pride etc but its not worth it mate , all im saying is make sure you think about this fully.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Loko View Post
    Add a few of your own URLs for monetization purposes
    Haha! You made my day Loko

    Quote Originally Posted by 1901gt View Post
    You're 15?!
    Yes I am, at least for another 10 days -- The 16th of June I become 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonp View Post
    I'd say to say a big congratulations for this nice milestone on such a great forum i would need to say thanks for sure to bringing me here too

    P.s

    Dont get tatoo of NB no offense but its not worth it it shows pride etc but its not worth it mate , all im saying is make sure you think about this fully.
    Thanks for the congratulations, and sure I still have plenty of time to think about everything since 100,000 posts is far away, although I made a promise and if I make a promise I'll mostly do it, but I didn't mention the size of the tattoo so it might be a little one on my foot
    |Nico Lawsons


  4. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    what if he get banned on dp for life

    what an irony would that be
    He's not banned but should be.

  5. #36
    Without me knowing it, I passed the 3K post landmark WooHoo! Only 97K posts to go for the NetBuilders tattoo
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Without me knowing it, I passed the 3K post landmark WooHoo! Only 97K posts to go for the NetBuilders tattoo
    Congrats on your 3K posts, I am still waiting to reach 1K

  7. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    Congrats on your 3K posts, I am still waiting to reach 1K
    I'm back off to reach 3K posts I don't know what happened, but maybe a topic got deleted here on NB

    Good luck to reach your first milestone of 1K posts
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I'm back off to reach 3K posts I don't know what happened, but maybe a topic got deleted here on NB
    Probably this is my fault -- I've been deleting old threads as part of my general cleanup duties here.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Probably this is my fault -- I've been deleting old threads as part of my general cleanup duties here.
    It's not a big problem boss, I can forgive you



    |Nico Lawsons

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 April, 2011, 10:13 AM
  2. [WTB] 2000 Facebook Fans
    By F-GD in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24 November, 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. [WTS] I want $50 Instead of 2000 Directory Submission
    By evershine47 in forum Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21 October, 2010, 18:13 PM
  4. [WTS] QuickCoffee.com 2000
    By Gladdy in forum Domains
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29 April, 2010, 16:40 PM
  5. Q&A for AdSense Earner above $2000/week
    By Ascendancy in forum AdSense
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12 February, 2010, 05:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •