Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best SEO/SEM Services of 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Since when did that happen?
    *Innocent Whistle*
    Last edited by Ash; 1 January, 2009 at 11:30 AM.
    (

Diet Fads

Since when did that happen?
    Priceless. Enjoy your new status, Ashley!

Unhappy

Thanks for your suggestion.

For Search engine submission, I have 2 time mentioned that it's for brand new site which are not even listing in any search engines.

I really don't know why people post comment here without read full thread...I clearly mentioned that I WILL PROVIDE CONFIRM DIRECTORY LISTING NOT ONLY SUBMISSION. I don't think anybody on DP are providing this kind of services. Submitter in DP are only offering directory submission NOT CONFIRM LINKS.

Socialmarker.com is not fully automated...you need to register in all sites before submission.

For your information, Article writing price is $4 for 350 words. I am not only providing writing services..i will also submit that article in article directories.

Anyways, I think I am in wrong forum..

Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Ouch, that is very expensive for what you're offering.

50 major search engines? There are only 3 or 4 major search engines, the rest are hardly worth being included in.

100 directories? Sorry, a quick search on DP will find dozens of lists of dofollow directories, in fact I think I have a list of 147 free dofollow directories I downloaded a few days ago.

50 social bookmarking sites? socialmarker.com includes 160 social sites and it's free to use, all you need is a title and description.

That means your customer is paying $70 for a 350 word article and a few minutes of your time.

Now, being a professional writer, I know that it is possible to sell a well researched and creatively written article of 350 words for $70, however, you are very unlikely to find a client for such an article in a webmaster forum.

I regularly write advertorials for offline businesses in my locality, and yes $70 is a very realistic price. Perhaps you should focus your energies on finding offline clients instead of forums. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hardip2057 View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion.

For Search engine submission, I have 2 time mentioned that it's for brand new site which are not even listing in any search engines.

I really don't know why people post comment here without read full thread...I clearly mentioned that I WILL PROVIDE CONFIRM DIRECTORY LISTING NOT ONLY SUBMISSION. I don't think anybody on DP are providing this kind of services. Submitter in DP are only offering directory submission NOT CONFIRM LINKS.

Socialmarker.com is not fully automated...you need to register in all sites before submission.

For your information, Article writing price is $4 for 350 words. I am not only providing writing services..i will also submit that article in article directories.

Anyways, I think I am in wrong forum..
    A brand new site can be crawled and indexed by Google and the other search engines within a day of going live simply adding your signature to a big forum or getting a backlink from a site that is crawled often such as a blog or niche directory. There is no need to submit to search engines, and many of the SEO experts I speak to say that submitting a URL can actually be harmful.

It's great that you also confirm a directory has accepted a link, but honestly, is that really worth $70 when the customer still has to write their own title and description. A better service would be to research the customer's keywords and then write titles and descriptions yourself.

Yes, socialmarker does require that you already have your own accounts, and I guess having someone else do the submitting for you is valuable if their account has a lot of history/friends, but other people here and at DP offer a service like this for only a few dollars, and they are better known than you. Perhaps you should tell us a bit more about the social sites you use and give us some idea of how popular your profile is.

If you're writing 350 words for $4, I just don't see the value in the rest of your proposition, which effectively means you are telling us that search engine submitting, directory inclusion, and social site bookmarking is worth $66. That puts you way above what anyone else is charging, an you haven't given us a reason to support you by demonstrating indepth knowledge of SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    *Innocent Whistle*
    Each time I see a post with ugly grammar in it, i'm forced to edit it and correct the mistakes.

Plus, you may have just made a BIG mistake making me a mod

Will's going to resent this!

Each time I see a post with ugly grammar in it, i'm forced to edit it and correct the mistakes.

Plus, you may have just made a BIG mistake making me a mod

Will's going to resent this!
    Mr moderator I notice I had a couple of small errors in my previous post, can I correct them, or will you?

Mr moderator I notice I had a couple of small errors in my previous post, can I correct them, or will you?
    Neh, your grammar's a lot better than mine

There are a lot of other REALLY BAD posts which need fixing.

Looks like we all just completely hijacked this "awesome SEO service offering" thread.

Neh, your grammar's a lot better than mine

There are a lot of other REALLY BAD posts which need fixing.

Looks like we all just completely hijacked this "awesome SEO service offering" thread.
    True, there are a lot of bad threads all over the place, and in many cases it would be better to edit some, and it has the advantage you can throw a few more keywords in

As for the OP, the thread may have been hijacked, but only because he insulted you without knowing who you are or what you know. His problem

As for the OP, the thread may have been hijacked, but only because he insulted you without knowing who you are or what you know. His problem
    I wouldn't care even if he insulted me - its a free world

I want the OP to also understand that.

We can refute, re-refute and put forward things as long as its in moderation - if someone believes that search engine submissions are a load of crow crap, they have all the rights to say so.

If the person selling the crow crap thinks no, the other guy is wrong - he has all the rights to defend his stance.

Maybe i did a mistake by stating openly that i was against the crow crap - I should have just hidden it with a very witty response with a lot of pun

10. Congratulations Ash! Welcome to the worst job in the world -- and it's unpaid too.

hardip2057, Ash's remarks serve not only to protect forum members, but also to help you revise your service offerings to be more successful in the marketplace.

Why not evaluate the feedback you are receiving and create a new service offering that can rocket your company to success?
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast