Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Any good CPM ads for proxified pages?

  1. #11
    I use Adversal, MediaShakers, and Adbrite.

    I've heard of some people complaining about MS ads having hijacks like the GI ads do, but I've never witnessed it myself, nor have I gotten complaints from any users. I have however seen that crap with GI ads a lot, which is why I no longer use them either.

  2. #12
    what do people do when they use a proxy should we not find a affiliate program that suits the proxy pages

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thesyndicate View Post
    what do people do when they use a proxy should we not find a affiliate program that suits the proxy pages
    When I monitored proxy traffic a couple of years ago, the vast majority of users were going straight to MySpace.

    It's probably Facebook now.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    When I monitored proxy traffic a couple of years ago, the vast majority of users were going straight to MySpace.

    It's probably Facebook now.

    Nope Facebook is not popular as you think.
    These are stats of mine for a whole week. This is little messy below, but I can't use tables with the WYSIWYG editor.
    ...................... Page Hits.
    youtube.com....170,546
    myspace.com.. 155,623
    google.com..... 125,595
    fimserve.com..... 82,650
    facebook.com.... 78,571
    I guess Google is even being censored alot. Its right up there at #3.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    Nope Facebook is not popular as you think.
    These are stats of mine for a whole week. This is little messy below, but I can't use tables with the WYSIWYG editor.
    ...................... Page Hits.
    youtube.com....170,546
    myspace.com.. 155,623
    google.com..... 125,595
    fimserve.com..... 82,650
    facebook.com.... 78,571
    I guess Google is even being censored alot. Its right up there at #3.
    Amazing, at the time my proxies were still up, Facebook was in 95% off all sites the most visited website Is it because it's vacation again?

    Maybe school users use Facebook, and in summer the people that actually need to work prefer Myspace, it's a possible explanation
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,137
    My Facebook traffic was low, but when I got it to work with my proxy and mentioned that it worked, traffic to it soared.
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

  7. #17

  8. #18
    adversal signup problem,

    they want 50% usa traffic,

    any idea how i can get adversal acc.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jakki View Post
    adversal signup problem,

    they want 50% usa traffic,

    any idea how i can get adversal acc.
    You should have a friend, that has a known website with a lot of USA traffic. Ask him if you can use his website to signup. Or build a new website yourself, make it well known and signup to Adversal in 2011
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    You should have a friend, that has a known website with a lot of USA traffic. Ask him if you can use his website to signup. Or build a new website yourself, make it well known and signup to Adversal in 2011
    ok, i have only one friend "Aquarezz" i hope he will sure help me.


    one more Que. :~ may i can use that ad on any website after signup or all website must have 50% traffic from usa.

    ~jakki~
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any good ads for proxified pages?
    By Greyhound in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 21 November, 2010, 13:08 PM
  2. Ads on phproxy proxified pages.
    By Stylosa in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18 September, 2009, 06:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15 March, 2009, 16:26 PM
  4. CPM rate on proxified pages
    By nux in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14 March, 2009, 01:52 AM
  5. How to place advertisements on top of proxified pages
    By Will.Spencer in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10 December, 2008, 16:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •