Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Movie You Saw?

Last i watched the the Avengers. it was really good movie.

i love that this thread has been going on for 3 years!!
    I watched hunger games this past weekend.
    i liked it

Final destination 5 was the movie which I have seen last,It is a horror movie which holds your breath......till the end.It was directed by Steven Quale starring Nicholas D'Agosto,Emma Bell,Miles Fisher..The main plot of the movie is mysterious series of death of people in a specific order.......Obviously Final destination 5 is the best 3D movie and horror movie I have ever seen....

Born to Race

I watch me bean and Its the best movie to me

Forest Gump - yet again.

The last movie I saw in the theater was "the Lone Ranger", a lot of action but lack of character and story. I was expecting much more...

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Franc Tireur View Post
    The last movie I saw in the theater was "the Lone Ranger", a lot of action but lack of character and story. I was expecting much more...
    I have heard that from others. Everyone that I know that went to it said about the same thing. One even told me to wait for the dvd to be a $1

Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Johnny Depp was supposed to be the big draw for The Lone Ranger. But if you look at the history of Johnny Depp, almost all of his movies except for the Pirates of the Caribbean series have been very crappy. He's a one trick pony.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Johnny Depp was supposed to be the big draw for The Lone Ranger. But if you look at the history of Johnny Depp, almost all of his movies except for the Pirates of the Caribbean series have been very crappy. He's a one trick pony.
    I am not sure that besides the Pirates of the Caribbean series he has been crappy. "Blow" was a good movie, "Public Enemies" was a good movie, "Chocolat" was a good movie, "Donnie Brasco" was a good movie, etc Johnny Depp is a good actor but didn't have some good scripts all the time. Anyway that's what I think.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast