Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Last Movie You Saw?

My personal opinion differs. I thought Blow and Chocolat were boring. I didn't see Public Enemies or Donnie Brasco. I remember a lot of losers, such as Edward Scissorhands, The Tourist, Cry-Baby, Dark Shadows, etc. He seems to like to play bizarre character roles.

Don't forget that he is the one who ultimately chooses the scripts and roles he plays. Yeah, there are a lot of bad directors who can ruin a good script, but there are also a lot of bad scripts that need good actors just to get people to watch the movies.

Another good actor who picks a lot of bad scripts (or directors) is George Clooney. Very few of his movies have been a success. For a movie to work, everything has to fit together like a puzzle: script, casting, and director.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Hi,

You are sure correct on that one. George Clooney's movies have been bad lately. Actually most movies this year that I have seen have stunk

Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    My personal opinion differs. I thought Blow and Chocolat were boring. I didn't see Public Enemies or Donnie Brasco. I remember a lot of losers, such as Edward Scissorhands, The Tourist, Cry-Baby, Dark Shadows, etc. He seems to like to play bizarre character roles.

Don't forget that he is the one who ultimately chooses the scripts and roles he plays. Yeah, there are a lot of bad directors who can ruin a good script, but there are also a lot of bad scripts that need good actors just to get people to watch the movies.

Another good actor who picks a lot of bad scripts (or directors) is George Clooney. Very few of his movies have been a success. For a movie to work, everything has to fit together like a puzzle: script, casting, and director.
    You know it is like the colors, people wear the colors they like lol. Of course there are other great actors like Marlo Brando, James Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Clint Eastwood, Russel Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, etc

I like what Leonardo DiCaprio does very much, he played many great roles, and one of them is Aviator. Besides that Django Unchained was a big oops for me.

Last i watch fast and furious 6. it was awesome movie.

Hi,

I just watched The Frozen Ground with Nicolas Cage and John Cusack. The filmed was based on actual events of an Alaska State Trooper who caught serial killer Robert Hansen. My thought is this I am still not sold on Nicolas Cage as an actor. John Cusack did a wonderful job.

Side-note: After watching the film the 461 years he got was not long enough. I hope he is someone bitch every day for the things he put those women through. To bad he won't live all those years with someone named Bubba.

Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Way Out West -with Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy

I saw recently the movie Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes, and Angela Bassett on Netflix. It was an interesting futurist movie, and good actions.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

I just watched the trailer and it seems like an interesting movie, I am going to see it: Jayne Mansfield's Car with
    Robert Duvall, John Hurt, Kevin Bacon, Billy Bob Thornton, and Robert Patrick

Voltaire

HI

Last night i saw Rush,a film about Niky Lauda's life.Very nice movie

I saw Captain Philips with Tom Hank, an interesting movie.

Voltaire

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast