Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It is impossible to make money online.

Sorry to say, I couldn't read your article there, as your site theme was simulating discomfort to my eyes. Anyway, it's not impossible to make money online. But it's not that easy to make a living online as it seems to be. To make a tremendous amount requires tremendous knowledge and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Sorry to say, I couldn't read your article there, as your site theme was simulating discomfort to my eyes. Anyway, it's not impossible to make money online. But it's not that easy to make a living online as it seems to be. To make a tremendous amount requires tremendous knowledge and experience.
    Theme's pretty good, might just need more contrast where the text and background is concerned

Quote Originally Posted by sparckyz View Post
    Theme's pretty good, might just need more contrast where the text and background is concerned
    Any ideas? Suggestions are welcome!

Edit: I just redid the template and all. I posted a thread in the review section.
    Last edited by Kovich; 27 August, 2009 at 18:41 PM.

There you are. Now it's looking great !
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    Any ideas? Suggestions are welcome!

Edit: I just redid the template and all. I posted a thread in the review section.

5. Making money online would be easier for you if your good in writing articles. I have a cousin whos earning more that 2,000$ per month for just writing articles

That's pretty impressive.. Everyone has it's own skills. Just grab every opportunity you have and you can meet your luck soon. There's no risk of trying..

7. Making money is very much possible,but the competition is fierce and you constantly have to work on yourself...

Making money is very much possible,but the competition is fierce and you constantly have to work on yourself...
    I agree completely, and that's what my article is all about.

People need to make sure that they have focused enough energy internally to stand the heat in the kitchen of online business!

Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    I agree completely, and that's what my article is all about.

People need to make sure that they have focused enough energy internally to stand the heat in the kitchen of online business!
    Money is "the heat of the kitchen." Because, without it you will need to give up and get a day job.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Money is "the heat of the kitchen." Because, without it you will need to give up and get a day job.
    That's true... money makes things a lot easier, and it's the goal of a business.

But it takes a lot of determination and effort to maintain a business, too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast