Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: NetBuilders Best Post Contest!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Just a question. Can I post about this contest on my personal blog? Am I allowed to?
    Of course!
    (

    Diet Fads

  2. Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Just a question. Can I post about this contest on my personal blog? Am I allowed to?
    That would be very nice.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #13

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Of course!
    Woo-hoo! Got something to blog about tomorrow. Now I don't have to crack my head thinking of what to write about

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Great contest idea! Do you have an example of what you consider a high quality post?
    Uhh, let's see... http://www.netbuilders.org/hosting/q...mpany-312.html

  5. #15
    Hmm this is very great contest, because the winner is the one who appropriate receiving the money prize. I'll surely participate and effort to be helpfull. My english is not too good, but i hope i can help the other

  6. Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Hmm this is very great contest, because the winner is the one who appropriate receiving the money prize. I'll surely participate and effort to be helpfull. My english is not too good, but i hope i can help the other
    Microsoft Word can help a lot with spelling and grammar.

    I look forward to seeing your posts this week!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Microsoft Word can help a lot with spelling and grammar.

    I look forward to seeing your posts this week!
    Spell check is built into the Googlebar as well.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Microsoft Word can help a lot with spelling and grammar.

    I look forward to seeing your posts this week!
    Remember to set the spell check to the USA standard, apparently they think the Queens English is incorrect! Why I do like the colour red :P

    *quickly puts on flame deflecting armour!*

    hehe

    I'm going to give this a shot, I have some pretty unique ideas which could make for a good read.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    Remember to set the spell check to the USA standard, apparently they think the Queens English is incorrect! Why I do like the colour red :P


    *quickly puts on flame deflecting armour!*

    hehe


    I'm going to give this a shot, I have some pretty unique ideas which could make for a good read.
    Does the queen still talk that way?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    I'm going to give this a shot, I have some pretty unique ideas which could make for a good read.
    Good to hear!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post about NetBuilders on Twitter
    By stickycarrots in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26 January, 2015, 21:07 PM
  2. [Announcement] Best Post Contest
    By Will.Spencer in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 20 September, 2010, 07:33 AM
  3. [Free] Twitter Contest - Make 1 Post & Win $500
    By Scottypops in forum Contests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31 August, 2010, 21:55 PM
  4. [Announcement] End of January Best Post Contest
    By Will.Spencer in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 14 February, 2010, 01:05 AM
  5. [Free] NetBuilders Exclusive - I Knew It! Contest
    By Charles in forum Contests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13 March, 2009, 18:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •