Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Article Spinning

Quote Originally Posted by dmi View Post
    I usually submit one press release, on FPR. I bought the premium ($20) and you get to publish 20 press releases with 1 live link in them (precisely, below the text). It gets scanned within an hour max.
    That's a good price to get 20 links.

Now all we need to do is to be able to spin press releases.

3. Quote Originally Posted by blastoffer View Post
    so the articles which we spin is caught in Copyscape?
    It is difficult to spin an article automatically in a way that will fool Copyscape.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    The press release come and go. It's probably that they tweak the algorithm. The press releases seem to be stronger than the article sites.

Has anyone tried posting an article on ehow.com ?
    I wrote a funny article in WikiHow.Com

How to Insult Your Opponent Cricket Team - wikiHow

I shared it with Digital point members here.
    [ame="http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1231165"]<------- How to Insult Your Opponent Cricket Team ------->[/ame]

Apparently the Digital point link ranks 1st followed by the WikiHow.

I first posted it on WikiHow.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFletcher View Post
    I wrote a funny article in WikiHow.Com

How to Insult Your Opponent Cricket Team - wikiHow

I shared it with Digital point members here.
    <------- How to Insult Your Opponent Cricket Team ------->

It;s always better to make a long version and a short version of your article. Use the long version on your own site and use the short article for the spinning and submissions.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    It;s always better to make a long version and a short version of your article. Use the long version on your own site and use the short article for the spinning and submissions.

Yeah! . That was one big mistake.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFletcher View Post

Ah... but the copy on DP doesn't link to the original on WikiHow!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Ah... but the copy on DP doesn't link to the original on WikiHow!
    Good point. Including a backlink to the original source may help Google determine that the content is duplicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Which one are you using?

Are you happy with it?

What are it's strengths and weaknesses?
    Just like UAW, the program needs 3 articles to be spinned. The outcome depends on the quality of the 3 source articles. It will mix all the possible combination with these 3 articles and fires out different variations. The output is surely readable articles that are "different" from one another because they all came from 3 quality (free of grammatical error and no misspelled words) articles.

I use this program for BACKLINKS. I use the spinned articles in web 2.0 properties, and submit the other articles to article directories(except EZA because we know how picky ezine articles is, they wanted unique articles to be only published to their site!). No matter any of them ranks in the first page of google, it would only direct the traffic to a single location which is my MAIN SITE.

Duplicate content is not removed from Google listings, it just all ranks at different positions. OK, if the duplicate on a crappy site is on page 10 then it is as if it was removed.

I often check if a forum post is duplicate content with a Google search if it seems like a cut and paste of an article and find multiple copies of the article listed.

Surely the best way to rank for duplicate content is to change the web web page title text and introduce a couple of new paragraphs at the start and end rather than spinning the words? Such as writing an introduction to the article and conclusion with the article in the middle of your extra unique content?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast