Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: $NetBucks - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    How about receiving NB$ every time your post is thanked?

Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post

I think you should also include some $NB's for 'thanks' received for your posts, since that's the only measure we have of quality posts and it'd make sense to give people more moneys for quality contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post

It's not easy to do, I thought of that, but these are 2 different mods and it's just not that easy.
    I guess that explains it.

**I've merged your thread here Charlie**

3. How about some $NetBucks presents on say achieving 100 posts, or being an active member for 100 days. Or even on getting every 20 thanks (I knopw it's hard to code, but maybe it'd be easier rather than NB$ for every 'thanks')

How about some $NetBucks presents on say achieving 100 posts, or being an active member for 100 days. Or even on getting every 20 thanks (I knopw it's hard to code, but maybe it'd be easier rather than NB$ for every 'thanks')
    Points are earned on a paid-per-post scheme, so giving more money because of reaching a milestone isn't the best thing that could be implemented IMO. A 1-year membership could be more cool in fact -- but than only for active members (otherwise all the leechers are getting points for nothing )

Greetz!
    |Nico Lawsons

It would great if there is an official exchange rate, for example: 200 $NB = 1 US$, then we know how much to charge in $NB.

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Do you give NetBucks for referrals?
    Yes, read OP.

How about some $NetBucks presents on say achieving 100 posts, or being an active member for 100 days. Or even on getting every 20 thanks (I knopw it's hard to code, but maybe it'd be easier rather than NB$ for every 'thanks')
    Currently I think we're on the right track, as for new additions we'll see about them somewhen in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Points are earned on a paid-per-post scheme, so giving more money because of reaching a milestone isn't the best thing that could be implemented IMO. A 1-year membership could be more cool in fact -- but than only for active members (otherwise all the leechers are getting points for nothing )
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    It would great if there is an official exchange rate, for example: 200 $NB = 1 US$, then we know how much to charge in $NB.
    Nope, that's a wrong idea of how this works.

From the bank:

• You can buy @ $10 per 1000 NB's
    • You can sell @ $6 per 1000 NB's

Everything contained between those values is the market that'll dictate.
    There might be members willing to buy @ $7, $8 or $9 or whatever, it'll really depend on Supply and Demand - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

I just notice that maximum poster in this thread is senior member of NB but they still want NB$ for posting, referals, thanks.....

ohh comeon friends, try to build up best community, I dont think that you will become millionaire from just few NB$
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory

Quote Originally Posted by jakki View Post
    I just notice that maximum poster in this thread is senior member of NB but they still want NB$ for posting, referals, thanks.....

ohh comeon friends, try to build up best community, I dont think that you will become millionaire from just few NB$
    Are you talking about me? I'm the only maximum poster in this thread (if you're looking to the amazing special function 'postcount' ) as I can't find something where I asked to get more things for getting $NB except the idea above, but that's not something I want to get implemented -- it's something that I think would be better than the idea posted by DomainMagnate.

We're building the best community, with or without these $NB it's going to become (and it's already is) the best community online IMO

Or weren't you talking to me? Please inform me about it, I won't bite
    |Nico Lawsons

9. Aquarezz - I think it was fir you lol but never mind . Instead of typing here I will suggest that now users must not move this topic forward and read all details provided by Mods . They are doing best for you and if they feel that netbucks rate can be increased then they will do it automatically .

So read the rules and move on to other section and share your good knowledge with others .

Thanks

Badmash

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Are you talking about me? I'm the only maximum poster in this thread (if you're looking to the amazing special function 'postcount' ) as I can't find something where I asked to get more things for getting $NB except the idea above, but that's not something I want to get implemented -- it's something that I think would be better than the idea posted by DomainMagnate.

We're building the best community, with or without these $NB it's going to become (and it's already is) the best community online IMO

Or weren't you talking to me? Please inform me about it, I won't bite
    Not talking about anyone personally. just my suggestion.. if you like then ok otherwise forgot about this silly post.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast