Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Militants threaten to bomb schools that teaches girls.

  1. #11
    It would make more sense if they bombed driving schools for women.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlady View Post
    I don't usually come here but this is some serious ish. Are they really that retarded. Unbelievable
    Article
    Yes, this is how they want to live. This is their choosen life, like the esquimoos living in igloos or african tribes living half naked. They choose to do so, loving it and happy with their choices. We should respect that. It is the business of no ones to clothes these africans by forces or put the esquimoos in florida style houses by force, as african tribes shouldn't force westerners to live half naked in London or Rome neither...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Yes, this is how they want to live. This is their choosen life, like the esquimoos living in igloos or african tribes living half naked. They choose to do so, loving it and happy with their choices. We should respect that. It is the business of no ones to clothes these africans by forces or put the esquimoos in florida style houses by force, as african tribes shouldn't force westerners to live half naked in London or Rome neither...
    But the girls are not choosing this life. Or should the female portion of the human race have no choice?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The inquisition resulted in the death of over 100,000 people in the Portuguese and Spanish Indian territories and it was a constant thing till even the 1960's.

    Isabella and Ferdinand were the ones who even "created" the concept of the Inquisition.

    Not all's good about it
    Uh? You just basically repeated what I said? Where did I imply it was actually good?
    (

    Diet Fads

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    But the girls are not choosing this life. Or should the female portion of the human race have no choice?
    You're right. Children have no choices either. Everywhere in the world, parents choose for their children. I don't know any country allowing 6 years old kids to vote for instance. So yes, you're right, they are not choosing their life...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    You're right. Children have no choices either. Everywhere in the world, parents choose for their children. I don't know any country allowing 6 years old kids to vote for instance. So yes, you're right, they are not choosing their life...
    Don't think you are following, but that's OK.

    I guess you think it's OK if someone came to the school you went to and said you can't come anymore or we will burn down the school or kill you. That would be OK because it would be the society (mob rule) that is deciding for you, not your parents.

    My children don't have much choice without consequences. As they get older their choices getting wider, yet bad choices will still lead to consequences. If you don't do this with children they end up spoiled and messed up, much like many of today's children.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Don't think you are following, but that's OK.

    I guess you think it's OK if someone came to the school you went to and said you can't come anymore or we will burn down the school or kill you. That would be OK because it would be the society (mob rule) that is deciding for you, not your parents.
    Yes, it would be OK, because this is a rule, a law taken by the power in place. There are rules in a society, in every countries, and people have to follow them or facing consequences. There are a lot of rules that kids have to follow because taken by the society, not the parents...
    My children don't have much choice without consequences. As they get older their choices getting wider, yet bad choices will still lead to consequences. If you don't do this with children they end up spoiled and messed up, much like many of today's children.
    I agree. And you are taking their choices as you feel best for them.
    Ironically, since Bush's administration, my daughter's SSN has been terminated. Therefore, she cannot go to school here anymore in the US, even if she's legally living here since 1994. But this is something, as father, I cannot accept and made the necessary for her to go and graduate. Bad choices, I agree, because unlawful, and might lead to nasty consequences. But this is what I think best for her.
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Uh? You just basically repeated what I said? Where did I imply it was actually good?
    My bad - I wanted to respond to the other person's reply - but, quoted yours by mistake.

    This is what happens when your on a posting spree when your sleepy and have a bad headache.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Yes, this is how they want to live. This is their choosen life, like the esquimoos living in igloos or african tribes living half naked. They choose to do so, loving it and happy with their choices. We should respect that. It is the business of no ones to clothes these africans by forces or put the esquimoos in florida style houses by force, as african tribes shouldn't force westerners to live half naked in London or Rome neither...
    I saw an interview with some little girls who had been permanently scarred by Islamists who sprayed acid on their faces because they were trying to go to school.

    They chose to go to school. Their parents support their choice to go to school. The Afghan government supports their choice to go to school.

    It's ridiculous to believe that people want to be abused, just because they happen to live in the same country as the people who want to abuse them.

    Individual rights need to be respected. There is no such thing as group rights.

    We should not respect the "right" of the Islamists to abuse individuals, just because those individuals happen to live in the same countries as their abusers.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. #20
    An abuse for us might not be an abuse for others...and vice versa...
    Talibans say no school for girls, Jews say cut boys' penises, tribes say put plateau in lips, etc...While I think it is unacceptable, I respect what they live for...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. students get back to schools?
    By Greyhound in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28 February, 2010, 18:12 PM
  2. Woman teaches dog to read.
    By m42 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18 July, 2009, 06:24 AM
  3. Hello dudes & girls
    By bd90 in forum Promoting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20 June, 2009, 06:45 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17 June, 2009, 05:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •