Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Militants threaten to bomb schools that teaches girls.

I second that as well. They need to be eliminated. The proportion are way too high to be acceptable.
    And sometimes, legal things might bring trouble. In this case, it is obvious.
    Now, let's say this, you will be killed if you go to school, which is legal. Do you go to school? I have my answer...but it might be just me...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

2. First you kill the bad people, then you go to school.

Or, as John Adams wrote
    I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain.

John Adams to Abigail Adams, [post 12 May 1780]
    Adams Family Correspondence, 3:342
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Or, as John Adams wrote
    I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain.

John Adams to Abigail Adams, [post 12 May 1780]
    Adams Family Correspondence, 3:342
    Amen to that, my grandfather fought in WW2 and worked in a coal mine so that my father could study engineering, so that I could be a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nobody can force their views on others - only an insane idiot would sit down when such atrocities happen.
    UNICEF says 3 millions of little girls have their genital cut, and even more little boys have their penis cut...

Let's not just sit watching these atrocities...
    Cabins Renta

5. I'm not sure you can equate the two. Male circumcision is barbaric and weird -- but effectively harmless. Female circumcision negatively affects a females sex experience for her entire life.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

and even more little boys have their penis cut...
    Jesus Cody, how many times are you going to reword that before figuring out the penis is not being cut... the foreskin is being removed from over it. I gather you dont approve of the practice, that's your prerogative, but you've described it incorrectly so many times I'm starting to feel like you really dont have a clue what the procedure is and need someone to draw you a picture.

The percentage of people that have that done in the US is close to 100%, and if it was an evil disfiguring life altering atrocity you might expect a lot more of the "victims" complaining. Apparently the majority dont feel victimized, so why in hell do you give a rats ass if the practice is done here or not. So far you've compared it to mutilation, torture, and the guillotine. Get a grip, it just isnt a problem, doesnt change the size of the organ, and based on the birthrates it appears they function well too. It's a medical procedure, not a religious ritual.

But we get it, you distinctly prefer hooded penises. OK. Cant figure out why it keeps being raised (figuratively speaking) in this thread... that is a WAAAAY nuther subject. Odd fixation.

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    Jesus Cody, how many times are you going to reword that before figuring out the penis is not being cut... the foreskin is being removed from over it. I gather you dont approve of the practice, that's your prerogative, but you've described it incorrectly so many times I'm starting to feel like you really dont have a clue what the procedure is and need someone to draw you a picture.

The percentage of people that have that done in the US is close to 100%, and if it was an evil disfiguring life altering atrocity you might expect a lot more of the "victims" complaining. Apparently the majority dont feel victimized, so why in hell do you give a rats ass if the practice is done here or not. So far you've compared it to mutilation, torture, and the guillotine. Get a grip, it just isnt a problem, doesnt change the size of the organ, and based on the birthrates it appears they function well too. It's a medical procedure, not a religious ritual.

But we get it, you distinctly prefer hooded penises. OK. Cant figure out why it keeps being raised (figuratively speaking) in this thread... that is a WAAAAY nuther subject. Odd fixation.
    Rob,, I know it's a removed foreskin. I just like to call the picture I have for the event sometimes.
    And I have to disgree with the medical context. Why would a doctor to cut the penis to someone, , but not cut the appendix, which could be much more a problem down the road than guillotine little boys penises?
    6% of Belgium population are circumsized (yes, they are 6% of jews there), and nobody else have any kind of medical complication because not circumsized...Actually, we even pee straight...

STOP THE GUILLOTINES NOW!!
    Cabins Renta

Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Rob,, I know it's a removed foreskin. I just like to call the picture I have for the event sometimes.
    And I have to disgree with the medical context.
    I'm sure the medical community will be thrilled to hear your thoughts Dr Cody. I'll anxiously await your forthcoming paper in the American Journal of Pediatrics.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    (yes, they are 6% of jews there)
    where do you get your data from? There are only 42k jews in Belgium according to wikipedia out of 10M population, which is less than half a per cent. Besides most of them are probably not religious and don't practice Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    I'm sure the medical community will be thrilled to hear your thoughts Dr Cody. I'll anxiously await your forthcoming paper in the American Journal of Pediatrics.
    I was asking a doc the other day. He told me we do that here in the US because if not done, the person might get infection and therefore complication including cancer for the worst cases!
    I think he's right. if someone does not clean his/her feet for the next 10 years, (s)he might get some problems down the road...
    Cabins Renta

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast