9 21.95%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many registrars you use.

New York
    I'm using 5

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Well, I am using two registrars !
    registrar name and review plz.
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory

3. #13 for all my domains. for my .SG domains.
    CyberAxis to handle my clients' domains and webhosting.

2 years ago well being a newbie I first I checked out Godaddy (I guess they had some good Public Relation/advertising going on since their the first I checked out!). Then found out they only accept Paypal thats been address verfied from a credit card. But I dont have a credit card. (Why the hell would you use paypal if you had a CC anyway? I wouldn't).

So then Used for awhile and didn't like their service. Then went to for awhile, didn't like their service either and found their website to be slow. Then I found Namecheap and have been very pleased with their service. My other domains at mydomain and domainsite are mostly expired.
    But to think of all the domains I've bought. Godaddy lost out big! But now that I'm experienced with these things I would not use Godaddy again. I know there not the only registrar in town willing to take your money. Its good to spread your business around!
    Submit new proxies -

I use 4.

Network Solutions
    HostingLizard -or whomever they use.
    Go Daddy

Diet Fads

New Zealand
    I use three Dynadot, Namecheap and Godaddy but when I buy a domain I will always go with Godaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1901gt View Post for all my domains. for my .SG domains.
    CyberAxis to handle my clients' domains and webhosting.

Does accepts PayPal payment for .sg domain names?

I voted 4 but use more than 4
    Cocca Registry

I have used Godaddy & Namecheap but currently using Namecheap only. Godaddy site takes forever to load (I use dialup). I had some domains on Godaddy but now I have pushed them to Namecheap. I am using using NameCheap now and its the best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    ...(Why the hell would you use paypal if you had a CC anyway? I wouldn't)...
    To keep from giving your credit card number out.

I used my credit/debit card to pay for hosting with a supposedly reputable hosting company and they ended up making an unauthorized charge against it. Being that I didn't have much in the account at the time, it emptied out the account and resulted in hundreds in fees due to checks coming in and no funds left. I lost that account and can only have an account with another bank by paying a fee every month now.

I now only use a prepaid credit card or use it through Paypal to keep from giving the number out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast