Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Will You Do If...

Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post

No seriously, are you?
    On a serious note... do you think we would be doing this for free when we could be working on our own sites?

Of course we do get paid, not those $3000 I've mentioned, but Will keeps sending us $1k-$2k every now and then, depending on the number of posts we make, the number of users we ban and a few other undisclosed stuff.

NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post

NOT!
    Thought so

Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Thought so
    Will's already killing himself for having spent money on Net Builders (on new themes), I seriously don't believe he'd want to invest recurring fees to keep a project that earns him zip running to it's fullest. We're all doing this voluntarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Will's already killing himself for having spent money on Net Builders (on new themes), I seriously don't believe he'd want to invest recurring fees to keep a project that earns him zip running to it's fullest. We're all doing this voluntarily.
    Yeah. He bought three themes and got some custom work done for the fourm.. Lotta work is going into this great project of his

Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    But the cost of living in India is so low compared to western countries that Will is applying his own definition of fair, he's making sure you guys all get the same relative pay
    I think your mistaken there, indian cities are effing costly.

I pay a $3000 rent for a 2000 square feet office.

Plus, India is going through a huge inflation period where cost of living is spiraling up, the only thing which is still cheap here is rice and wheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    the only thing which is still cheap here is rice and wheat.

and thats what thye need

LOL if I was banned from here it'd better be a decent reason otherwise I'd just go to somewhere else and get banned there who knows. Although I'm not the troublesome one, who knows.
    Webmaster Forums
    Host Mist | Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated
    Arcade Master - Rule the arcade!

Quote Originally Posted by gfx View Post
    Hi, everyone as you all know dp has grown large, but its mods never leave a chance to even ban the well reputated people or the people who used to use dp when it was started...!

What will you do if you are banned from netbuilders after 2 yrs from now:P,

Well, I will start my own webmaster forum if I get banned from nb lol!

Now tell me what will you do?
    I really don't know..go back to DP If im still there and brag about NB ..lol..I just hope it never happens

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Maybe here we'll figure out how to talk with each other instead of banning each other.
    Well thats a nice reply...!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123