Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: bogartkickerz.blogspot.com

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bogartkick View Post
    Technofreak, thanks for sharing about the templates for my blog. I'm not yet ready to get involved in web hosting which includes domain parking. GoDaddy is a cheap price monthly but still I'm not yet ready until my funds are stable until I'm ready.
    well it's ok if you don't want to go for hosting & domain. Btw I would not recommend you using blogger since they can for no reasons delete your blog.. i remember some few years ago I got a blog which was deleted for no valid reasons...

    You can always go for .co.cc domain name and there are many free hosting companies available all around the web.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by nick09 View Post
    well it's ok if you don't want to go for hosting & domain. Btw I would not recommend you using blogger since they can for no reasons delete your blog.. i remember some few years ago I got a blog which was deleted for no valid reasons...

    You can always go for .co.cc domain name and there are many free hosting companies available all around the web.
    CO.CC is only free for 1 year.
    And Awardspace.com is a good hosting plan. It's free for a limited space.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bogartkick View Post
    Technofreak, thanks for sharing about the templates for my blog. I'm not yet ready to get involved in web hosting which includes domain parking. GoDaddy is a cheap price monthly but still I'm not yet ready until my funds are stable until I'm ready.
    You actually won't have to pay for hosting. Just pay for the domain and point it to Google servers. That way you can host it with Blogger for free and use the easy-to-use interface that Blogger offers without having to pay a monthly hosting fee! The most it should cost you is $10 for the domain for a year and that's it. I use a GoDaddy coupon so domains don't cost me more than $7 when I buy them instead of $9.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by melbel View Post
    You actually won't have to pay for hosting. Just pay for the domain and point it to Google servers. That way you can host it with Blogger for free and use the easy-to-use interface that Blogger offers without having to pay a monthly hosting fee! The most it should cost you is $10 for the domain for a year and that's it. I use a GoDaddy coupon so domains don't cost me more than $7 when I buy them instead of $9.
    I'm planning on purchasing a domain for my blog.
    May I know where can I get those coupons?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What are the benefits of a Blogger/Blogspot blog?
    By Shotgun in forum Community Building
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24 June, 2010, 17:43 PM
  2. how to make a blogspot become a dofollow?
    By garfish in forum Blogging
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4 March, 2010, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13 October, 2009, 11:50 AM
  4. Using Blogspot with domain?
    By elbandelero in forum Building
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 8 March, 2009, 07:37 AM
  5. [WTS] 500 Backlinks for $5 from 500 Blogspot blogs
    By stickycarrots in forum Services
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 1 January, 2009, 00:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •