Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Fiatcars.org - Review Please

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Fiatcars.org - Review Please

    Hi all!

    Well, I was kinda bored last week and decided to buy this site at DP.
    I've been working on it all day to make it look better (at least try ) so I could use the same template on a few new projects.

    It still lacks content (already ordered) and a few tweaks, but I think it's looking good.

    What do you think?

    Fiat Cars

  2. #2
    I own Fiat Punto from 1998. Great car.

    I never had any issue with it, its small and for 10$ you can drive all day

    However new Bravo is magnificent.


    What about copyright issue? Add more images with every car model.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post

    What about copyright issue?
    That's something I'll have to live with, a calculated risk.
    I own many many sites with brand names in the URL (ferrari, porsche, etc etc) and never had a problem so far.

    About images and videos, yes, I guess I'll add a few more, thx for your suggestions.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    That's something I'll have to live with, a calculated risk.
    I own many many sites with brand names in the URL (ferrari, porsche, etc etc) and never had a problem so far.

    About images and videos, yes, I guess I'll add a few more, thx for your suggestions.

    For example for every Model add at least ten images of it.
    Since when I search for something if there is only one image I usualy want to see it for different angles...
    Make some menu Cars and specify all Fiat models and submodels, so they are available at one click.
    Put news in different section.
    Add seo friendly images plugin and you will have bunch of visits from google images.

    Compile list of resources for Fiat users.

  5. The big fat google banner in the middle of the home page is a turn off.

    Meta description and keywords - short sweet and to the point, which is good.

    You may want to consider adding an images and videos section.

  6. #6
    I like the template, I like the font and it's an amazing good domain! The content seems to be great, and I like the images posted

    Good job so far!
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #7
    Thx for your comments man!
    Yes, I'm always careful with Google images traffic, I just overlooked some of the images already in there (old site). I might try that plugin as managing everything by hand is quite painful.
    I'll implement your suggestions soon as I get more content.

    Cheers!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Thx for your comments man!
    Yes, I'm always careful with Google images traffic, I just overlooked some of the images already in there (old site). I might try that plugin as managing everything by hand is quite painful.
    I'll implement your suggestions soon as I get more content.

    Cheers!
    I read an article, explaining that Google Images doesnt' bring a lot of money. Like that search engine traffic pays XX%, while searching images traffic pays X% (a little part of what is paid viewed through the homepage of the engine)

    But if that doesn't bother you it's OK
    |Nico Lawsons

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I read an article, explaining that Google Images doesnt' bring a lot of money. Like that search engine traffic pays XX%, while searching images traffic pays X% (a little part of what is paid viewed through the homepage of the engine)

    But if that doesn't bother you it's OK
    I know about that, still when you get thousands of hits per day (as I do on other sites) you won't mind collecting all those cents here and there.

  10. Write an explanation that you are not affiliated with Fiat in any way, did the same on Honda Type R Website .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Review Review My Blog
    By weirdnessme in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24 September, 2009, 07:13 AM
  2. Please review my site - best review gets a prize!
    By forcer in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30 April, 2009, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •