Just added my first 2 proxies to this!
I really like the clean design Aqu. Gets the thumbs up from me from a design point of view
I would like to have a review about ProxLists.Com
It's my very own proxy listing website, and I'm doing some actions already to get a lot of traffic to it
I think it's pretty nice though.. but I'm not sure what you people think...
All proxy webmasters can add their sites too btw, though, you need to add a backlink first
- Favicon added, pretty much simple, but it's nice I think
- Did some more promotion
- There is a "X" visitors online at the homepage, who tells how much people are at the homepage
- Soon there will be an image which shows the awstats, this will hopefully give more advertisers
- When going to 'Submit Proxy', when you click on the backlink code, you automaticly gets the hole link, with just 1 click
- Most Popular page added, this updates once a day
This is it so far I suppose
Please give some more reviews about ProxLists!
Instead of making a new topic, I'll post it here:
What do you guys think about my new proxy listing website ProxLists.Com - Working Proxies - Unblocked Proxies - Unblock Myspace
I have tons of ideas and I'm currently busy all adding them to the site, but the next goal first is getting 1000 uniques per day. Should work as I'm on about 600-800 uniques each day...
Ow, the link to my site is: ProxLists.Com - Working Proxies - Unblocked Proxies - Unblock Myspace
Please give tons of comments about the website, what can be better? What's bad? etc...
Thanks a ton,
I like it a lot.
The font you've used in the favicon isn't the same as the header fonts. I think you should change the header so it matches.
On my monitor the banner at the top right looks wrong. There are too many fonts, and the background color has lines and spots in it. I think you should work on this a bit more.
The orange links don't look right to me, I'd suggest using the same color that you have as your banner background #a72726
On the contact page, change the second question and answer to the following;
Q: Can you add my web proxy to your list?
A: We recommend using our submit proxy form, although if you have a large proxy network we may be able to do this for you. Please ensure links back to our site are in place before requesting this service.
On the submit proxy page, change to the following;
Submit your proxy to ProxLists.Com, and receive thousands of unique free hits! Beware, we only allow quality proxy websites that satisfy the following rules:
- Proxy Site must be functioning
- Must not have any popups at the homepage
- Must not contain erotica related advertisements
- Must be on a top level domain, ProxyLists.Com is allowed, subdomain.ProxyLists.Com is not allowed
- Do not submit proxies that are under construction
- Must have a visible backlink to us (On homepage, not on a sub-page):
May I also suggest you move the bullet points inside the main text using "list-style-position: inside;" on that page.
Other than that it's a great site. What script are you using?
I used some brushes in the banner, so it isn't just a clear red banner
But yeah, maybe if I get an advertiser soon it will all be solved
Check it out and tell me what you think
And I'm using the old 'ProxyListScript' with the worst code I've ever seen
Though I've changed a hell lot of things already and now it's a bit better, but it isn't perfect...
But it does it's job so
Thanks for the great comment & please let me know about the red & orange
What do you guys think about ProxLists.Com?
It's now with this mod: Small user online script - as seen on PWA! - xytheMe | Free Custom Proxy Templates
Thanks a lot to XyTheme.. I had a bit problems installing it, but now it's all solved
Love to hear some comments