Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Review my blog

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Post Review my blog

    I have one blog below given.

    Deluxdon Talks

    Need suggestions and comments from valuable DP Members.

    DON.

  2. #2
    Hi,

    Ahh Don. Should we reply at DP or here?

    Two quick comments. A quote from somewhere I don't know who said a Picture is worth a thousand words. You don't need a pic in every post but not one on the whole page. Add a pic from time to time to break up the type.

    Second comment. Push the font up a few points it is very small.

    Best of luck with your blog.

    Butterflies Forever

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  3. #3
    Either here Or there. All i can say is i need genuine comments and suggestions

    I'll take care of your both suggestions. Thanks for that.

    DON.

  4. #4
    Hey ,
    Its pretty good . I liked the theme , but other 2 cols are taking much space ?? isnt it ??

    Best Of luck
    Visit : Paste-Bin | Yahoo Tracer | Twitter Signatures
    Contact Me For PHP Works
    An cURL Expertise

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    As you know technically I am zero, look wise; lot of space to improve at header (title, color and logo)

    Good luck

    G!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    As you know technically I am zero, look wise; lot of space to improve at header (title, color and logo)

    Good luck

    G!
    Actually i am looking for someone who design free logo for me for this site

    @rome9t9 - I'll increase post titles font soon as you suggested.

    DON.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxdon View Post
    Actually i am looking for someone who design free logo for me for this site

    @rome9t9 - I'll increase post titles font soon as you suggested.

    DON.
    But are you sure you are going to use this design?? because there are many other free themes that are really good looking..

    for designing free logos you can check out logoease.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rome9t9 View Post
    But are you sure you are going to use this design?? because there are many other free themes that are really good looking..

    for designing free logos you can check out logoease.com
    Appreciate if you point me out few good themes (free).

    DON.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxdon View Post
    Appreciate if you point me out few good themes (free).

    DON.
    You can check out wpspider.com, mkels.com and web2feel.com/author/jinsona/

    all are free

  10. #10
    it looks cool. I see no flaws however I didn't like the 2 columns on the right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Review My Blog
    By StephenM in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15 July, 2010, 22:35 PM
  2. Review my blog please
    By Jasonp in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27 February, 2010, 15:19 PM
  3. Review My New Blog
    By weirdnessme in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23 October, 2009, 21:00 PM
  4. Review Review My Blog
    By weirdnessme in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24 September, 2009, 07:13 AM
  5. SEO Blog Review
    By Badlands07 in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9 July, 2009, 04:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •