Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Everywhere at once...
    Posts
    26

    Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games

    Take a look! I'd love to hear what you think.

    Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games

  2. #2
    Looks cool. Have you started a Facebook group about it yet?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

  3. #3
    Some pretty interesting stuff, 'ere. The design works effectively.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Everywhere at once...
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    Looks cool. Have you started a Facebook group about it yet?
    No. I haven't found facebook to be very effective for marketing. Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Have you written an e-book on how to exploit Facebook yet?


  5. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Everywhere at once...
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetHere View Post
    nice one there..
    is that your first site ?
    nope. I had a site for the Beijing Olympics too. Beijingamesforum.com That was a last minute idea that I started about a month before the Beijing Olympics started. While I was doing that everyone kept telling me that I should have started it much earlier. So I went and bought this domain and got a big headstart on it.

    But even before that I had a blog at The Armchair Tourist I'm not posting on it anymore, but it still gets a little traffic and a few clicks.

  6. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    No. I haven't found facebook to be very effective for marketing. Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Have you written an e-book on how to exploit Facebook yet?
    No, but I will. And for now just start a group and invite your friends and then go from there.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog


  7. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetHere View Post
    ok great..
    how you monetize them ?
    Spam them with sales pitches etc.

  8. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    nope. I had a site for the Beijing Olympics too. Beijingamesforum.com That was a last minute idea that I started about a month before the Beijing Olympics started. While I was doing that everyone kept telling me that I should have started it much earlier. So I went and bought this domain and got a big headstart on it.

    But even before that I had a blog at The Armchair Tourist I'm not posting on it anymore, but it still gets a little traffic and a few clicks.
    this is a smart idea. If you promote it well. You can earn big with this type of site. The big G experiences loads of searches about this topic. your site is number 8, on G, for the keyword: vancouver 2010 games!

    rock on, you got a really good head start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New PS3 games
    By carlepawell in forum Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9 March, 2012, 22:51 PM
  2. 2010 Olympic Winter games have started in Vancouver!
    By StephenM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27 February, 2010, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 February, 2010, 05:56 AM
  4. want games for PSP
    By sebastin514 in forum Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24 December, 2009, 08:35 AM
  5. Rio de Janeiro won Olympic vote
    By DotComBum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3 October, 2009, 02:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •