Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
5starpix (17 January, 2010)
Well that very valuable info. I would like to share :
ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION :
Include your main keyword in Title tag (most important)
Include your keyword in meta keyword tag (your choice)
Include your keyword in meta description (very important)
keep keyword density of around 2.5 to 3% throughout the body content.
Use keyword in alt attribute ( make sure your images describe your keyword which you are using in alt attribute)
Insert your Main title In H1 tag and also include your main keyword in this title.
In body content..if possible start your paragraph with your main keyword.....thenyou must use your keywords once in the middle of the body content and once at the end of the paragraph
Bold your keyword at least once..
Factors of On-Page Optimization:
Natural Elements (27 January, 2010)
A lot of people ignore common things like meta tags and title tags, whereas these are the simplest and best on-page SEO you can do. Of course it gets down to inlinks and external links, keywords, sitemaps, etc... but just starting with simple headers can be great!
- Keyword analysis:Keyword search is an important part of an SEO campaign and the ranking of the site depends on the best keywords chosen. For this you can hire services of an SEO professional. They are able to identify the right keywords that will attract the search engine spiders and help to get a better ranking.
- Quality and updated content:Fresh and interesting content is always useful to attract the visitors and providing relevant and genuine information is an impressive way to get back the visitors again and again.
- Anchor text:They are click able texts that points to a particular website. They play a vital role in getting the higher ranks with all the major search engines.
- Title tags:They enable the search engines to understand what your website is all about. Placing your main keywords or phrases into your title tag can help you attain a better ranking.
- Use of keywords in the Domain name:While optimising your website, it is better to keep in mind that using the selected keywords in the domain name is the initial and vital step in creating a website. The domain name should not be too long or too short.