Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: SEO Tools: Some you must know. Some don't suck. :)

  1. #11
    Will, I see you are using article pool. I have not tried them, but I am currently using article marketer.

    Have you tried it? If so, which do you think is better of the two?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by tmongy View Post
    Will, I see you are using article pool. I have not tried them, but I am currently using article marketer.
    Have you tried it? If so, which do you think is better of the two?
    I have a lifetime subscription to ArticleMarketer, but ArticlePool is a lot easier to use.

    I wrote more about that topic on this thread: http://www.netbuilders.org/promoting...rvices-53.html.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I have a lifetime subscription to ArticleMarketer, but ArticlePool is a lot easier to use.

    I wrote more about that topic on this thread: http://www.netbuilders.org/promoting...rvices-53.html.
    I also have a lifetime subscription to Article Marketer. I'm curious, if you can submit an unlimited amount of articles through Article Marketer for life, why are you paying for Article Pool submissions? Is it just the ease of use or are the results also better?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tmongy View Post
    I also have a lifetime subscription to Article Marketer. I'm curious, if you can submit an unlimited amount of articles through Article Marketer for life, why are you paying for Article Pool submissions? Is it just the ease of use or are the results also better?
    Never mind, you already answered my question there http://www.netbuilders.org/promoting...ices-53-4.html

  5. #15
    Hi Will/all,
    Had a question on Article Pool. I signed up for the 2month service to see if I liked it. Is there a magic timeframe they take to process articles when you first start with them that you saw? Was running on 9 days now for a couple I sent in and didn't know. For me 2 weeks is the too painful threshold to wait and consider my $56 USD a donation to the company, so was just curious.
    Cheers,
    James

  6. Lately it's been very quick, although I do seem to recall delays in the past.

    Even their manual service currently has only a 1 day backlog.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #17
    Hmmm, must be a function of me being new to their site I guess. I just hate paying for a service as a new customer and left wondering...thanks for the info Will!
    Cheers,
    James

  8. Maybe I spoke too soon. I have some articles that are in the queue to be distributed that were submitted on 25.08.2009.

    Maybe the fact that there are 76 of them lowered my priority in the queueing system?
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOver View Post
    Three tools is all I need: Google Search Keyword Tool, Google Analytics and Backlink Watch (although I hardly use Backlink watch anymore )
    You cannot discount the help Google Search Insight can do to your keyword research

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Too many tools and add ons and do-dads are confusing, a waste of time, and hard to manage. It's definitely better to stick with a few and use them to their full potential, rather than 30 or more and not reap all of their benefits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why Do My Designs Suck?
    By CoreyFreeman in forum Web Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24 August, 2009, 06:58 AM
  2. Does your blog suck?
    By m42 in forum Building
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14 August, 2009, 09:58 AM
  3. CNN Polls suck
    By Mia in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22 January, 2009, 15:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •