Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Celebrity Fan Sites

  1. #1

    Celebrity Fan Sites

    Hi,

    If you have any celebrity sites that you have just gatering dust. Let me know I like all fan site. PR not important. Just a well laidout site.

    Feel free to PM me

    Butterflies Forever

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  2. #2
    SOLD two sites to Sami4U

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Would you be interested in a hollywood wallpaper site, just curious though

    Free Hollywood Wallpapers Download
    Indian & International webmasters are welcome !!!

    http://NpXp.com

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,

    If you have any celebrity sites that you have just gatering dust. Let me know I like all fan site. PR not important. Just a well laidout site.

    Feel free to PM me

    Butterflies Forever

    Sami

    I have well over 100 celebrity sites and I have decided to move out of that niche. Let me know the best way to give you info on what I have.

  5. #5
    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzripper View Post
    Would you be interested in a hollywood wallpaper site, just curious though

    Free Hollywood Wallpapers Download

    Not a fan on the wallpaper. But Thanks for the offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by browntwn View Post
    I have well over 100 celebrity sites and I have decided to move out of that niche. Let me know the best way to give you info on what I have.
    I'll be sending you a PM. Now

    Butterflies Forever

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Celebrity Blog
    By iowadawg in forum Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 January, 2011, 16:56 PM
  2. [WTS] Celebrity Network Advertisement
    By Sami4u in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20 September, 2010, 05:25 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20 April, 2009, 23:16 PM
  4. Where to get celebrity photos
    By LogicFlux in forum Web Graphics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 7 February, 2009, 04:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •