Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Social Bookmarking?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ProxySites.ca
    Posts
    241

    Social Bookmarking?

    Hey guys,

    Would you mind helping me understand the social bookmarking concept? I do not quite understand why there is such a market for selling a social bookmarking service or what it does for the site, (in general I know it helps SEO and SERP)

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    1. Backlinks
    2. On high traffic social bookmark sites, as the links are tagged relevantly, you get referral traffic.
    3. If your content is really good & if you get a few initial votes, you can get huge traffic.
    4. It's great to index new pages, and rank well for long tail keywords.
    500 permanent & relevant social bookmarking links for $75. 1000 article submission for $86

    RepBully.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ProxySites.ca
    Posts
    241

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    1. Backlinks
    2. On high traffic social bookmark sites, as the links are tagged relevantly, you get referral traffic.
    3. If your content is really good & if you get a few initial votes, you can get huge traffic.
    4. It's great to index new pages, and rank well for long tail keywords.

    I am agree with you ............... nice to meet you

  5. #5
    Social bookmarking sites helps to increase the visibility of your site to other web users as well, once you have gained friends over the network (which can be done through voting, commenting and also sending PM's), social bookmarking sites promises huge traffic and also backlinks as well..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    1. Backlinks
    2. On high traffic social bookmark sites, as the links are tagged relevantly, you get referral traffic.
    3. If your content is really good & if you get a few initial votes, you can get huge traffic.
    4. It's great to index new pages, and rank well for long tail keywords.
    Quote Originally Posted by janicejan View Post
    Social bookmarking sites helps to increase the visibility of your site to other web users as well, once you have gained friends over the network (which can be done through voting, commenting and also sending PM's), social bookmarking sites promises huge traffic and also backlinks as well..
    Well said

    thanks to both of you
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  7. Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    1. Backlinks
    2. On high traffic social bookmark sites, as the links are tagged relevantly, you get referral traffic.
    3. If your content is really good & if you get a few initial votes, you can get huge traffic.
    4. It's great to index new pages, and rank well for long tail keywords.
    Quote Originally Posted by janicejan View Post
    Social bookmarking sites helps to increase the visibility of your site to other web users as well, once you have gained friends over the network (which can be done through voting, commenting and also sending PM's), social bookmarking sites promises huge traffic and also backlinks as well..
    thanks to both of you i am a new webmaster just entering in this field i also don,t know much about social bookmarking
    Thanks guys

  8. #8
    Social bookmarking is one of the useful ways of off page SEO techniques. Using proper Title and unique description you can boost your ranking in Google and other search engines. Also it's a helpful way to get huge traffic to your site.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ProxySites.ca View Post
    Hey guys,

    Would you mind helping me understand the social bookmarking concept? I do not quite understand why there is such a market for selling a social bookmarking service or what it does for the site, (in general I know it helps SEO and SERP)

    Thanks!
    Social Bookmarking is a very good resource for backlink building and I know a thing or two about link building as my site ranks both #1 and #2 for backlink building services.

    The beauty of these sites, as I see it, is that the link can include your entire page title. This allows you to target more than one keyword phrase. When you comment on a blog your link will be lucky if it has one keyword phrase available. There are fewer and fewer blogs available that allow keywords and are do follow.

    That is why a DO Follow Social Bookmark link can be very useful. The problem is locating the site that are do follow and that have PR of three or higher. I recently spent 5 months working on a list and I only found 192 Do Follow Social Bookmarking sites that were PR 3 and above. You can find a link to that list in my signature.

    Thanks... I hope that helped.
    I work at House Cleaning Tucson
    814 N Belvedere Ave
    Tucson, AZ 85711
    520-777-6479

  10. Quote Originally Posted by affiliateguru View Post
    The concept of social bookmarking is to increase your site traffic as well as your site bank link and in social networking make a proper network and popular your site.

    I am a member of different social bookmarking site but I am not gaining traffic and backlinks from it by the way I would like to asked if I do need to add more friends in my network so I can gain traffic from it ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 125 Social Bookmarking @ 8$
    By mrxinbollywood in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19 February, 2011, 04:39 AM
  2. social bookmarking
    By cuinee in forum Social Bookmarking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15 April, 2010, 07:39 AM
  3. [WTS] Social Bookmarking service(up to100 bookmarking sites)
    By titan89 in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 April, 2010, 22:06 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 August, 2009, 18:32 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 August, 2009, 20:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •