Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Unlimited Digg, Stumble, Delicious Exchange Thread

  1. #1

    Wink Unlimited Digg, Stumble, Delicious Exchange Thread

    PM me your web page with Title & Description and Keywords tags.

    I'll submit to digg, stumble & delicious and hope to get same feedback from you guys & girls here. ;

    Thanks

  2. Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    PM me your web page with Title & Description and Keywords tags.

    I'll submit to digg, stumble & delicious and hope to get same feedback from you guys & girls here. ;

    Thanks
    I am also interested,add me up in msn or yahoo and it would be easy for us to do it in future!!

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Oh....lots of approved articles in your profile...Sounds Good.

    Can you please digg on my link? There are total 6 links...Send me yours..I will do the same for you....

    Thanks in advance


    Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    PM me your web page with Title & Description and Keywords tags.

    I'll submit to digg, stumble & delicious and hope to get same feedback from you guys & girls here. ;

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Sent you a pm about a mortgage site just for stumble & delicious

  5. #5
    PM me your links and I will add via Onlywire and will digg

    I will PM you back with my sites sometime, otherwise keep an eye on the forum which has a thread for this at:

    http://thegiantsofmarketing.com/memb...x.php?forum=18

    It is easier to post the sites in the forum than having to do PMs to everyone.

    Regards
    Mark
    Internet Marketing Training, Resources and PLR at The Giants of Marketing

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Salter View Post
    PM me your links and I will add via Onlywire and will digg

    I will PM you back with my sites sometime, otherwise keep an eye on the forum which has a thread for this at:

    http://thegiantsofmarketing.com/memb...x.php?forum=18

    It is easier to post the sites in the forum than having to do PMs to everyone.

    Regards
    Mark
    Doesn't OnlyWire require the bookmarklet button now?

  7. #7
    Onlywire has changed recently and if I remember correctly the options were pay or To add the Bookmark & Share Button to your website or blog:

    I took the paid option, it is only $2.99 per month but might change to the free option.

    -Mark
    Internet Marketing Training, Resources and PLR at The Giants of Marketing

  8. #8
    I was on holidays break. I'm in now I'll reply to your PMs soon.



    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Sent you a pm about a mortgage site just for stumble & delicious

Similar Threads

  1. Which is the best Stumble/Digg exchange group?
    By rome9t9 in forum Promoting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30 September, 2009, 15:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •