Twitter is most hard....I used facebook like 2 years can get over 10K Friends now 2 years my twitter have only 2000 followers
Never used twitter before, I don't know what is that. Can you explain please?
i am just new in using twitter, I haven't have make the most out of it, but i'm sure I am getting some traffic to whatever link I am posting there.
some traffic for my blogs, yes. i don't have anything to sell (right now) and i seem to be the target of marketers. they comprise more than half of my followers list. i don't mind. i see a good deal once in a while that i'm interested in.
tips that i can share:
1) Do not be too "salesy". Be conversational and occasionally you can work in something promotional.
2) Mix business with personal. No one wants to hear about business all of the time.
3) Regularly post to Twitter - at least once a day.
4) On the flip side, don't post too much. No more than 1-2 hour or you will annoy people.
5) Provide good information (articles, tips, advice) so people will want to follow you.
6) Be engaging - answer questions, ask questions, respond to people
7) Be polite - thank people when they retweet you or recommend you as someone to follow.
8) Help promote others - retweet valuable information, call out your favorite Twitterers by their Twitter name.
i did not made any money till now...plz tell me how to use...