Twitter's Most Active Users: Bots, Dogs, and Tila Tequila
Twitter's Most Active Users: Bots, Dogs, and Tila Tequila has a funny title, but it also has lots of good statistics, like:
- Among the top 5% of active Twitter users, 48% have more than 100 followers; only 6.3% of all Twitter users have more than 100 followers.
- 3.3% of the most active users have more than 2000 followers compared to 0.29% among all Twitter users.
- 88% of the top 5% post at least one new message every day - only 36% of all Twitter users do so.
- Active users with more than 1000 followers tend to have "Internet marketer", "Internet marketing", "business marketing" and "entrepreneur" as keywords in their profiles.
- The leading keywords for those with less than 1000 followers are "web designer", "graphic designer", "love", and "web developer."