My laptops are
iBook G4 (old, but still faster than most PC's half its age)
PC is a ACER Aspire 3500
I don't play games..
I'm not a laptop fan because I'm a gaming addict :P
Processor: 2.6 Core 2 Due (Upgrading to Quad Core 2.4 soon)
MotherBoard: DG 33
RAM: 2 GB (Don't need more than that)
HD TWO Sata (750 GB)
What about yours?
Q6600 @ 2.4 (need to clock it!)
2 x 1TB hd's
I play a lot of games, far too many!
I'm also running a duel monitor set-up here, which gives me an idea, we should get a 'where do you netbuild from' thread on the go and see where people make the magic!
I'm using an aging Dell Latitude D820 with a Core 2 Duo T7400 processor and 4Gigs of RAM.
I'll probably be upgrading soon, because I want more CPU for VMWare and Firefox.
Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
I have a custom built PC I put together last March:
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail
- HITACHI Deskstar P7K500 HDP725050GLA360 (0A35415) 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
- LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM Write Black SATA Model LH-20A1S - Retail
- Saitek PK02 2-Tone USB Standard Eclipse II Keyboard - Retail
- GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard - Retail
- COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
- EVGA 512-P3-N861-AR GeForce 9600 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80557E6400 - Retail
- PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W Continuous @ 40°C EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Retail
- CORSAIR Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X2048-8500C5D - Retail
Those are some of the sexy parts I have. I've upgraded my case and gotten a side panel with a window so you can see in. I have also done a lot of other work, but those are still the main components.
My hard drives are:
You can see another pic here, but I don't have a pic of my tower up yet.
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.1 Ghz dual core
250 GB SATA HDD
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD3870
Biostar A780G M2+ SE (Phenom and Phenom II ready)
2 GBs DDR2 RAM
Acer 22" LCD X223w
450W Power UP PSU / case combo (soon to be replaced - want a higher one / better brand to be able to overclock)
My good old eMachine's DVD ROM drive.
Thermaltake Ultra Silence CPU cooling fan.
Along with whatever else came in a barebone kit I got from Tiger Direct.
Total cost: $425 after a eBillMe rebate.
I have a computer what runs SWAT 4. Thats what I need. Not more than that.
It does run newer games than SWAT 4, but I don't play anything else on PC.
I didn't biult this myself. Just bought it couple of years ago from online store.
Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 3800+
1 GB RAM (planning to buy 3 more...or new pc )
Radeon X1600 series video card
300 GB hard drive
20" widescreen monitor
Ps. Does anyone else here play SWAT4?
I use a laptop all day:
Intel Celeron M CPU 1.73GHz
Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.