Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Whats your screensaver at the Moment?

  1. #11
    My wallpaper is 'none' with solid color attached, my 143 icons on my desktop give enough scenery. And my screensaver is also attached (haha black for standby mode)

    Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    367
    i only have about 63 icons

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    i only have about 63 icons
    Surprisingly enough, I actually just got rid of a bunch I wasn't using often enough, haha. So the 143 I do have, are icons I use daily. I spend waayyy to much time on the computer

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dtkguy View Post
    Surprisingly enough, I actually just got rid of a bunch I wasn't using often enough, haha. So the 143 I do have, are icons I use daily. I spend waayyy to much time on the computer
    I never use the icons on my screen - always us the start button.

    The wallpaper I use is the default Vista one currently. I haven't gotten round to changing it since I reinstalled Windows.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

  5. #15
    My wallpaper is Pepsi MAX logo. I kinda love it.

  6. #16
    It changes a lot.. it's a page I have to see a lot, so a bit of variation is always great

    You can find most of them on the FTP: ftp://194.87.13.37/pub/fileecho/WALLPAPER/


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    It changes a lot.. it's a page I have to see a lot, so a bit of variation is always great

    You can find most of them on the FTP: ftp://194.87.13.37/pub/fileecho/WALLPAPER/


    Greetz
    I liked the first one.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    I liked the first one.
    Yeah it's cool, but currently I'm using this one: ftp://194.87.13.37/pub/fileecho/WALLPAPER/00006427.jpg

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Yeah it's cool, but currently I'm using this one: ftp://194.87.13.37/pub/fileecho/WALLPAPER/00006427.jpg

    Greetz
    Do you have any other wallpapers similar to the first one?

  10. #20
    I don't use any screensaver as I'm on a rather slow PC; sometimes I use a "blank screen" but that's all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15 February, 2011, 05:47 AM
  2. is adsense report working as of the moment?
    By garfish in forum AdSense
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12 November, 2010, 18:28 PM
  3. Whats up?
    By Wolfy in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16 March, 2010, 23:30 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15 January, 2010, 00:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •